WELCOME

A/N

Hey guys and thank you for at least tapping this book and considering reading it. Please be open about any suggestions and comments without being rude to me. Try not to be too inappropriate.

This is a book that I was writing and then unpublished for a while, thinking that I had to work on it more, please take notice that this isn't the only book I'm working in, I just haven't published my other ones.

This book doesn't have, inappropriate content. There's not really any bad language or y'know.........sexual things. So if you're that person, then this isn't the book for you.

As of right now, I'm not completely sure about when I will be able to update. Most of the chapters have only been edited instead of completely rewritten so the storyline is pretty much the same.

When I get to the point that hasn't been edited, I'll let you know.

I don't care about your opinion about this book, alright you obnoxious ones out there?

If you have a bad view on this book, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, thank you very much. I mention this later on, but I'm telling you now. However, I'm welcome to kind suggestions.

Any mistakes you see, just choose to blame autocorrect or my big and reckless fingers:) I apologize for any mistakes now.

Thanks again for the consideration. :)

Moving past the boringness,

Hope you enjoy!!!!

UPDATED A/N: This story is indeed discontinued as I'm sure you've seen but there are many chapters posted for you. thank you for being here and I hope you enjoy 😉 ALSO y'all this was first started when I was like 11 so cut me some slack ✋🏾