Chapter 1

Ariana's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my mum yelling"Ariana!!"I jumped out of bed and checked the time,8:am.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I put on my Crop top that said "YMCMB"and skinny jeans.

After that I applied mascara,eyeliner and lip gloss,I put my hair in a ponytail and ran down the stairs.

"Hey mamma"I said while hugging her."How are you today?"I said grabbing a apple and sitting down at the coffe table.

"Hey darling,I'm good and you?"She replied stting down across from me.

"I'm good.And mom did scooter call today?"I asked her taking a bite out of my juicy apple.

"Yeah he said u have to be at the studio by 10:30 cause he has special news he wants to tell you and Justin"

"Then why did you wake me up so early?!"I groaned.I hated mornings.Especially if there was no reason to be waking up.

"You just need to start getting up earlier,you know when I was little i used to hate getting up as well just like you,"

"Then you should know how I feel"I muttered barely under a whisper."Anyway see ya,stay safe and call me if anything happens.

"Okay baby girl,you too and I will call you if anything happens"She said smiling cheekily.I kissed her cheek and walked out the door.

As I was getting into my black and white range rover I got a phone call.I looked at my phone and it was my mum.

I answered quickly."Hey mum what's wrong?"I asked. She never answered for a while and I became worried.

After a few seconds I heard laughter on the other end of the line.What was going on?She is acting really weird.

"You told me to call you if anything happened and I was watching your tv show Cat and Sam-

"Sam and Cat"I reminded her for the millionth time.I always used to say Cat and Sam but Jennete always reminded me just like I remind my mum that it's the other way around.

"Anyway so something happened and you told me to call if Anything did"She then started laughing again. Oh god,sometimes she could act so childish.

"Okay mum,not litteraly but if something bad as in if a murderur breaks in or something"Did i always have to remimnd her on stuff like this?

"Okay baby girl,I know I was just messing with you.Bye!"Before I could reply she already hang up.I decided to text Justin and tell him to meet me in Starbucks.

Text Convo:

Me:Meet me at Starbucks Justy!

Justin: Kk baby! Be there in 5 minutes

I decided I wanted to walk to Starbucks instead so I locked my car door and put my phone in my pocket.I began to make my way over there while day dreaming.

As I was so close to getting to Starbucks I bumped into a tall and very muscular figure. I looked up and couldn't believe who I saw.

But when I looked I couldn't believe who I saw.

****

A/N:Who could the person be?Anyway this is the first chapter and as this is my first book,I don't really have much ideas,So can u comment and vote?xx love ya'll

~Mina