Chapter 4

Text Convo:

'So how is Florida?'Nada my dear friend asked me on text and I typed back immediately.

'So good so far.How u Nada?'I wrote back.Oh god I missed her so, so freaking much.

'I'm good and I got great news for u'She typed to me.Goodness me.What could it be this time?

'Cool what is it?'I asked casually, but what she said made me burst in happiness.

'Well...I'M IN FLORIDA!'She wrote to me.Yes Nada and I were really really close friends but not like me and Bieber.

'OMG!!!Where are you?!'I Practically yelled and typed at the same time because I was just to excited right now.

'I'm in Superb Hilton Hotel'She typed back quickly.Could this get any better?

'I'm in that hotel to!'She just made me the happiest girl alive.I mean sure I had Justin but sometimes I needed girl time.

'Your kidding me! Really?!'She typed back instantly.You see Nada was famous too.She was famous for acting.

'Yep,which room u in?'I typed to her. I hope she was close so I could go to her or she could come to mine.

'Room 10'Finally, my wish just turned into reality for the first time in forever.

'Great I'm in the room next to you.Be there in a second.'I got up and put on my slippers and walked towards her door number.

'Okay'She replied.I walked over to her door and she opened as soon as I knocked.

"Oh.My.Gosh."We said in synchronisation then squealed and hugged each other really tight.

"I missed u so much"She scram and pulled me into a hug yet again.Although I didn't mind one bit.

"I missed u to,How's your little sister Kaitlin?"I asked her letting go of the hug to look at her.

"She's good,Thanks and how is your bro Frankie?"She asked and blushed slightly.Okay that's just weird.

"Oh he's good,I miss him so much and I missed u so much too."I said moving from foot to foot.

"Why we standing here like idiots?Come in!"She yelled draging me in and pulling me to the couch.

"Thanks"I sajd sitting crossed legged next ro her and putting my head on her tiny little shoulder.

"What shall we do?"She asked me sitting crossed legged as well.Me and her did all the girly things together.

"Eat Ice cream and watch movies all night"I said getting really excited.This is the first thing we do when we have girly nights.

"Oh and don't forget...

"Take a selfie!!!!"We both shouted loudly wich earned us a bang from next door signalling us to shut up.

I got a text from Justin asking where I am and that he has been standing outside my door for a while.

I looked outside the door and found Justin standing there with his phone in his hand.

"Oi,Justin"i whispered.His head shot up and looked at me instantly.He came over to me and gave me a tight squeeze.

"I was so worried about you.I knocked on your door like 12 times."he said still hugging me.

"Well I'm here now so it's okay.Come in."I said to him trying to pull him in but he would'nt budge.

"Nah it's okay."He said still standing there with one of his hands in his pocket and one in his hair.

"It wasn't a question,It was an order"He chuckled then came in.He sat down and I sat down right next to him.