Chapter 5

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up the next day feeling adventurous.

I looked to the side and found Ariana sleeping peacefully.

I decided to go to the toilet and brush my teeth and take a piss.

I got out of the toilet and saw Ariana already dressed,so I asked her,"Hey,where u going?"

"I'm going to Starbucks...With you.And I don't care if u don't wanna go Your going whether u like it of not"

She said giggling."Well okay,I'mma go get dressed.

I grabbed some clothes and got changed while Ari was in the toilet.

Ariana's P.O.V

I finished doing my makeup and got out of the toilet.

I found Justin sitting on the bed and Texting.

Yesterday was so fun so when Justin was asleep I snuck out and brought him the Rolex watch he's always wanted.

And I couldn't wait to give it to him in Starbucks.

"What you doing JuJu?"I asked suspicously.

"Well,Scooter said that we're starting the tour Tomorrow,"he said     excitedly.He was just so cute.

"I can't wait!," I squeeled a little too loudly.

We got in my Pink Range rover and drove to StarBucks.

We got out of the car and all of sudden Justin came to my side and gave me a piggy bank

"Justin,Your the kindest Boy I know but please I don't wanna give you a back ache so put me down"

I gave him the puppy eyes."Oh c'mon Ariana,Your so light and I'm a man with muscles"he said

"Cocky much"i giggled "I love u "he said"I love u to"I said back.

We were now in StarBucks and Justin ordered our Drinks while I sat down at a booth and a few fans came over and took pictures with me but I honestly didn't mind.

"I got a surprise for u after this."He said taking a sip from his drink.

"And I have a surprise for you now"I said to him hapilly.

I got up and went to him and sat on his lap.

I got the box out of my hand and took out the Rolex watch.

Justin gasped and I put the watch on his wrist.

"No,No,No.I love it but I can't accept it.It's to much money but I could of brought it-

"Why not?I know it's to much money and I could aford it and so could you.Plus so was that diamond ring.

"Thank you so much AriBear" He said giving me a light kiss on the cheek.

"No problem JuJu.And turn the watch around"I said cause I couldn't wait to see his cute reaction.

Justin turned the watch around and kissed my cheek.

"You designed it for me?"He said putting his head in my neck

"Yep,you know I'll do anything for my JuJu"

"Thanks so much and you know I'll do anything for you"he replied kissing my head this time.

"Your welcome JuJu"I said getting off his lap.

We got out of StarBucks and now it was time for Justin to drive.

He put a blind fold over my eyes and led me into some place.I had know idea where he was taking me.

He took the blind fold of my eyes and my mouth dropped.

"I really Love u"I said hugging him.

"I rented this place just for us"He replied back cutely.

"Oh my god,you are just full of suprises"

"Well,what are we waiting for?"he dragged me towards a table that had a candle litten up.

We sat down at our table and I was wondering what was behind that neat purple curtain.

First he took me to a fancy restaurant and got me a ring and now something behind that curtain is making me really curious.

"JuJu what's behind that curtain?"I asked curiously.

"I'll show u after we eat"He said back and we continued to eat.

************

A/N Hope ya liked it,Love ya.

~Mina.