Chapter 3

The next morning I woke up at 6:30 sharp which was weird cause I 'd usually wake up at a time I want t.

But then I remembered that I'm going on tour with Justin and Scooter.If only my mum could come.

I got into a Sweater and leggings then I matchedit up with a Scarf and a pair of earings.

I then went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my buisness.After that I put on mascara, powder and a light pink lipstick.

I put my hair in it's usual style and curled the ends of it.After that I just grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

I saw that my mum made me chocolate chip pancakes so I kisssed her cheek and sat dow to eat.(Lol, that rhymed;).)

I Found my mom making hot chocolate for herself since she already made me some.So I asked her a few questions I was anxious about.

"Mom,do u know where Me, Justin and Scooter are gonna meet?"I asked taking a sip from the yummy hot chocolate.

"Yes sweetheart, the limo is waiting for u outside"She replied sitting across from me.

I ate my pancakes in silence and kissed my mom on the cheek.I was really upset about the fact I won't see her fo a while.I let a tear slip from my eye.

"Ariana,baby don't' cry,"she said."I'll try my best to come visit you okay"My mum was the best when it comes to making people feel better.

"Mommy I'm gonna miss you so so much" I said as I stopped crying. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me

"I know baby and I'm gonna miss you a lot to" She said huging me tightly.

"Well Bye mommy"I said letting go of the hug.I kissed her head and made my way to get my luggage.

"Bye baby,and the limo driver already took your luggage"she called out after me.

I kissed her on her head, cheek and nose once again beforewalking out and grabbing my phone.

When the limo got to the airport it was 7:00.Oh god, Justin please be in there.I pleaded to myself.I thanked the driver and walked inside the huge airport.

I sat down and from the corner of my eye I saw 2 people walking towards my direction.

I turned around and saw Justin and Scooter heading my way.I got up and hugged Justin then Scooter.

"Hey Ariana,"Justin said sitting down in my place.I pouted and sat on his lap.

"Hey, C'mon let's go."Scooter said grabbing me off of Justin.We walked towards our luggage and dragged it with us.

We checked in along with all the other boring stuff that you do in the airport and then went to our private jet.

As soon as we walked in I sat down on the couch and Justin sat besides me.

I put my head on his shoulder and kissed his cheek.We took a couple of selfies.

Justin Kissed my cheek back and then I fell asleep.I wokeup to someones phone ringing.And that someone was me.

I looked at the caller ID and it was my mum.I picked up almost instantly.We chated for a few and then I hang up.

I got up and looked outside the window.We were in Florida already!

"Where is Scooter?" I asked Justin.

"He's inside the airport. Now c'mon lazy bum."

I laughed and got up but I held Justin's hand until we walked inside the airport.

I found Scooter sitting down on his luggage meanwhile he was on his phone texting.

"Scooter?" I said.

He put his phone down and we walked out.

When we arrived outside, we found so many paparazzi asking stupid questions like,"are u a couple?!"And, "why you holding hands?!" But instead, we just ignored the stupid questions and continued walking.

******

We arrived at our hotel and I just went straight to my room.

I unpacked my clothes then just neatly folded them and put them in a closet.

I put my luggage next to my closet then sat down on my bed.

I checked my phone to see what time it was and it was 12:30.

Something caught my eye and it was a message from Nada.

Oh yeah I forgot to introduce my other friend to u guys.

Well, she's 22 like me and she was my friend since high school.

Well I wouldn't say friend, but more of a sister.

****

A/N:Well,what did u think of this chapter?Please comment and vote

Nada is played as Selena Gomez

~Mina