Chapter 11

Justin's P.O.V

****

Today me and Ariana decided to have a lazy day! We were just laying in bed watching Sponge Bob and talking.

Me and Ariana have been through thick and thin.But no matter what we are always there for each other.

"Hey Ariana!"I said poking her cheek."What?"She groaned."Well,I know we're supposed to have a lazy day but i'm bored!Can we pleaseee go swimming?"I begged with my puppy eyes.

"Fine,Who could say no to you cutie?"She said pinching my cheeks.She changed into her zebra print bikini and she looked really beautiful.

I was already in my swimming trunks,so we went out into the pool.Today was a really hot day

(A/N:What kinda hot?LOL xD)so me and Ari jumped into the pool while holding hands.

All of a sudden I felt water being splashed on me.I turned around to see a giggling Ari."Oh it's on"I said chasing her in the pool.Then I had an idea.I went under water and grabbed Ariana by the waist.

Ariana started screaming.I got out of the water still holding Ariana by the waist.When she saw it was me she relaxed and wrapped her legs around my waist.

"God you scared me Justin"She said breathing heavily.

"Hahaha,that's what you get".Just when I thought she forgave me i felt myself being pushed under water.

I came back out and laughed with Ari.We spent another two hours laughing and playing when we decided to go back to the hotel.

When we got back inside the hotel,me and Ariana watched a couple more movies and then she went to sleep.I carried her to bed then I decided to sleep as well thinking about life and mostly Ariana.

A/N:So how was this chapter? I hope it was good enough.Anyway love you xx:) Comment and Vote please;)