Chapter 2

I bumped into Nathan sky,my old friend."Oh my gosh,i'm so sorry!"I said in a rush. He chuckled then replied.

"It's okay!"He said smiling down at my tiny figure who was turning into crimson red.I'm the type of person who get's imbaressed quickly.

And I mean really quickly.

"Sorry,it's just that I was on my way to Starbucks to meet Justin and hangout for a bit"I said looking at the tme on my phone.

"Oh well,I see your in a rush and tell Justin I said 'Hi' "He siad walking off.I carried on walking and finally I reached Starbucks.

I sat down and ordered 2 chocolate latte's with whipped cream since I knew Justin's fav.Suddenly a hand covered my face with gloves.

"Guess who?" I heard Justin's familliar husky voice above me.I knew Justin's voice anywhere.We've been friends all our lives,how could I ever forget?

"Let me guess,is it Jacob launter?" I said trying to tease him a little. He did a cute little sound that made me laugh a little.

He took his hands off and sat across from me.I gave him his chocolate latte that I ordered for him before he came cause we both know each others favourite.

"Thanks alot Ari"He said taking his gloves of then taking a sip from his chocolate latte.We are both like brothers and sisters.

Once we both finished we through our trash away and walked over to Justins yellow lamborginhi parked outside Starbucks.I went to the drivers side since he told me I could drive.

We got out of the car when we arrived at the studio.We walked in and were greeted by the lovely wokers over there.

We got to Scooters office and his chair wasn't facing us.Justin cleared his throat and Scooter turnt around facing us now.

"So what did you want to talk about"Me and Justin said in syncronization.We looked at each other and giggled.

Scooter:Well...You and Justin are making a music video together soon and also-

"OMG!Yes Justin,Finally! I've been wanting to make a music video together since high school.Yay"I said jumping on him.I looked towards scooter and he gave me a look that said I didn't finish.

"Also you are going on tour together"Then he gave me a thumbs up which meant he finished everything he was going to say.I jumped on to Justin while squeling.

"I can't believe this is finally happening" I let go of Justin so he could have time to breath for a little while.But I was still siked.

Then Justin took me home and I told my mum about the tour and about the music video.

My mum packed my bag.She gave me 50 dollars but I refused to have it since she needs it more than I do.And I want to buy her something while I'm at it.

I came back home and gave my mum a cute dress I bought her. But then remembered that I forgot to ask Scooter when the tour starts and where we begin.So I texted him.

Text convo:

Me:Scooter, do u know when the tour starts and where we begin?

Scooter:Yep, we begin in Florida. Wake up at 6:am tomorrow cause we're leaving at 7:30 in the morning.

Me:I done lot's of shopping and packed my bag just in case. Did Justin do all that?

Scooter:Yes he texted me 1 hour before u did.And sorry I forgot to tell u we were leaving tomorrow.

Me:It's okay Scootter.Bye xx

After that, I got my luggage and put it next to the front door.

I went to the toilet, brushed my teeth, and fell into a deep sleep as soon as my body hit the bed.

A/N:This chapter was longer than the first chapter,woohoo.Hope you liked it!

~Mina.