Chapter 7

Ariana's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning and smelt delicious pancakes. I thought Justin was the one cooking but when I looked beside me I saw him sleeping.

What the hell? It was just me and him yesterday. I got a bat that I keep beside me In case there is any emergency. I put on my slippers and slowly tiptoed towards the stairs.

As soon as I got to the bottom of the stairs I realized the persons back was facing towards me. I confidently said ''Drop the equipment, and turn around?''The person slowly turned around and I realized it was Aisha.

''Oh my god''We both said and ran towards one another. Aisha is my girl best friend!

When ever I need to go shopping or have a pedicure or just want to have a girls day out,she is always there for me.

''How you?''She asked''I'm good,how about you?''She quickly blushed.''is there someone special in your life''I teased''Shut up!And yes!Don't get mad but me and Frankie are dating'She said''Why would i be mad?infact i'm happy for you!''Thanks girl,anyway go take a shower cause you stink!''she said and i laughed.

But as i was walking i saw that she finally knocked some fashion sense into her 'Girl you look great!''She was wearing some high wasted shorts with a shirt that said 'To cool for school'and a pair of black high heels and a Jean jacket and her hair was in a super cute braid.

''Thanks,You to!''she said''Girl,I'm just wearing my Pyjamas''She laughed and I went upstairs and took a nice long shower.I came out and realized Justin was out of bed.I changed in a Pink skater skirt with a shirt that said 'Swag'in pink.Then I put on my pink converses.After that I applied some make up and then put on pink lipstick.

I guess that I'm just to happy that I'm wearing everything pink today.I went downstairs and put some syrup on my pancake then I ate. After that Justin came downstairs with his hair wet.

I guess he took a shower as well.''Justin,my baby''I said running towards him.He picked me up and spun me around.''Baby girl''he kissed my cheek and then went towards Aisha. Then he hugged her and said''How are you?'' ''I'm good,You?'' ''I'm good to"he said

We all sat down and chatted some more but then Aisha said''Oh yeah,Guys I packed your bags cause scooter said we're leaving today to Atlanta'' ''And how do you know what we want in our bags?''Me and Justin both synchronised''Cause your parents helped me''She said but then I heard her mutter 'Dumb asses'

We asked her what time we are leaving and she said in about 1 more hour.We went to the Airport cause we knew it would take long to check in and go to our private jets with all the paparazzi around.

And as soon as we were in the the Private jet I saw my mum.''MUM!!!'' I screamed and ran towards her.''Baby girl!!''she laughed.''I missed you''we both said.With everyone saying 'Hi' to each other then we all sat down and laughed and shared memories.

As soon as the plane landed we all got our luggage and went outside.Fans were shouting and asking for autographs or pictures so we stopped and took pics with them.

We got to the hotel and it was already 9:00 so we all went our separate ways and said good night.I got to my room and then I put my pyjama's on and took of my make up off.I switched off the lamp and sent every one a message saying 'goodnight',and then I went to sleep thinking about tomorrow.