After School

[Sana's POV]

The bell rings. School is finally over. I stand up, but fall back into my seat. My leg is hurting really badly. I hold back tears. I can't stand, I finally decide. "Can you stand up?" Jin and Tzuyu ask me at the same time. I shake my head. "I think somehow I strained my leg muscles." I say looking at the leg that is hurting. "Well, who do you live with?" Jin asks. "I live alone." I say. Tzuyu bends down and looks at my leg. "Oh, that is not a strained leg. You somehow broke it." She says. "We need to take you to a hospital." Jin says. So much has happened during the course of one day- why is my life so hard? "Don't you two need to go home though?" I ask they both shake their heads. "I live alone. There's nothing I really need to be home for." Jin says. "My parents don't really care if I'm late for getting home. Let me just text them I'm taking a friend to a hospital. They'll understand." Tzuyu says. "OK. You stand up, and we'll catch you." I nod and stand up. Both of them grab one of my arms. "Don't put weight on your leg." Tzuyu says. Her voice is very sweet sounding. We leave school. "How are we going to get there?" I ask. "Oh, I have a car." Jin replies. He leads us to the parking lot where is car is. It's a bright red Hyundai. He opens the back door and Tzuyu and I get in. We sit down and put our seat belts on. "Now, the drive from here to the hospital is about 25 minutes. So we'll get there pretty soon." Jin says and pulls out of the parking lot.