Chapter 11

[Sana's POV]

I smile sarcastically at Momo and then glare at her again. The rest of lunch is a bit awkward, and we all eat in silence.

Lunch has ended and we all get up. Momo smiles at me, and looks at Tzuyu dreamily. I grab Tzuyu's hand and we head off to class. I go with Tzuyu to her locker so that Momo won't follow her and start to flirt with her or something like that. Tzuyu takes her books out of her locker and we head to my locker. I take my books out, and look around for Momo. Tzuyu and I walk into class. Crap! Momo is in this class. Throughout the whole lesson I glance over at Momo every few minutes. She's staring at Tzuyu every time. Tzuyu looks at me for guidance, but I have no idea how to help her.

Class is over, as well as school. Tzuyu and I walk home together. 

"Why did Momo keep looking at me?" Tzuyu asks. I shrug pretending not to know. Tzuyu raises an eyebrow then sighs. We finally reach Tzuyu's house. 

"Bye!" She says cheerfully, hugging me before running inside. I smile back and head to my own house. Today was an interesting day, I'm really tired. I throw my backpack on the ground and lay down on the couch.

(Will be continued on the second book coming June 20th!)