Chapter 8

[Sana's POV] 

We get out of the car. Jin and Tzuyu help me walk. We enter the hospital waiting room. Luckily, there are only two other people in the waiting room. I sigh in relief. Tzuyu and I sit down while Jin checks us in. Tzuyu looks at me. 

"Is your leg hurting?" She asks me. I nod. She gives me a sympathetic look. Jin comes back over. 

"There's an available doctor. You two, come." He says. Tzuyu and I get up. They support me again, and we follow a nurse. She leads us to a big white room with doctor supplies everywhere. I sit on the patient bed and Jin and Tzuyu sit down in chairs on the other side of the room. After a while a doctor comes in. 

"Broken leg? Hmm let's see here." The doctor gets an x-ray and puts it over my leg. "Very small breakage, but it's broken alright." He says. "I'll be right back. I need to get the measurements for the cast. We might already have one to fit your leg." The doctor walks out of the room. I look over at Tzuyu. She has a worried look on her face. It's really cute. I smile. We sit in silence until the doctor comes back in.

"You're in luck. We have a pre-made cast for you." The doctor smiles. I take my shoe off on the side where my leg broke. The doctor puts the cast on it, and tightens it. He then gives me crutches. I nod thank him. He tells me how to take care of the cast. I nod and we leave the hospital. We get in the car. 

"Not trying to sound creepy or anything, but where do you live? Because I need to take you to your house." Jin asks.

"1908 Berry Lane." I reply. Jin and Tzuyu look at me.

"We both live in that neighborhood. How convenient. I'm your next door neighbor, and Jin Libes across from you." Tzuyu says. 

"Really?" I ask. They both nod