2

TAEHYUNG' S POV

"Taehyung ah , what would you do then ? " Seokjin hyung asked me curiously as he followed me from the back .

"If you were me , what would you have done ? Accept and be the understudy , or not participate at all ?"

"Listen to me , you might be famous now , yes . But fame is just an illusion , an illusion of a momentarily spotlight . Before you know it , someone else would have taken your spot and your name would die down and not appear as the top related searches on search engine anymore , its the hard truth . I shall not repeat twice but i think that you should just accept this offer . Afterall , you've got the best director in town . He can help you to boost your popularity."

"I dont need him to keep me afloat in this world of entertainment . Im going to have my name stay afloat till the day i quit my job . No one will take my spotlight , watch me ." I gritted my teeth , feeling the tension in me before nodding to him .

"But still , you do know that Jeon Jungkook's fame is rising as well . Theres comparisons videos and pictures made between the both of you everywhere . Fans are going wild for the two of you .  You would have to face him one day . "

"So you are saying that i should be quiet and just accept the understudy role and watch him get all my fans ? " Ive gotten more annoyed day by day . That little boy keeps getting in my way ! Damn it , cant he just disappear and not steal my roles anymore ?

"No , thats not what i mean . Words mean nothing , actions however , do . Show everyone how great of an actor you ar—"

"Tell Mr Kim Namjoon that I'll do it . "

He looked shocked but thankful at the same time , fixing his tie , he left the room and probably went to look for my manager , telling him my decision.

I hope that i have made the right choice .

Suddenly , my phone vibrated through my pockets and i saw that it was from Jungkook from the notification bar . Geez , if it wasnt for show , i would have long deleted his number from my phone . It would just take up my storage space .

"Hey , i cant wait to work with you in the cinderella play ! Its been so long since we've met up ."
Read

"Yea"
Read

"Do you wanna swing by the convenient store for some ramen and drinks ? We can catch up . "
Read

"Im not free . Sry."
Read

Ramen ? Pshhhh who still eats them ? They are comfort food for poor people like him !

"Hyung." I called for Seokjin Hyung and he immediately came by my side .

"Tell the chef to prepare some steak . And oh , i want the best out of the best . "

I am different from you Jungkook .
We will never be friends .