27

Jungkook's POV

My fingers were trembling under the table and i couldnt stop sweating . My fringe were beginning to get damp and my back was all wet . I couldn't hide my feelings well and it was pretty obvious to everyone that i wasnt myself now — i was a nervous wreck even when i did nothing wrong . I felt like crying and wronged , really .

I saw how the officer eyed me from my head to toe before keying in more details into his laptop , storing even more informations. He probably noted down how different we were acting infront of him . It was quite clear that i looked more like the suspect now since Taehyung was just ... Taehyung .

He could even let out a few awkward laugh and even a small smile at times and he didnt even blink his eyes much . He was calm and good with his words unlike me .

Suddenly , i had a thought of how i could show them that i wasnt sweating because i was guilty , but instead , im nervous . However , it probably isnt something that I , as a 20 year old man is proud of .

"Officer , can you lend me your phone ?"

"I just need to show you something ... please ." I bit my lips and rubbed my palms together , asking for a favour which he then handed me his phone afterwards .

I quickly went onto youtube and typed in a few keywords to see the related videos of the content that i needed . Placing the phone on the table at a visible spot for all , i waited for the video to load and the first thing i saw were girls ... tons and tons of them screaming my name and trying to get near me .

My hands were clearly balled up into a fist , clenching tightly against my chest as i recalled — not wanting to have any physical contact with them at all , afraid that it might trigger netizens and cause a scandal . My eyes kept blinking and i was almost frozen stiff .

"This is what i meant to show you . I am not very expressive ... and i am not very good with girls around , i don't know ! Its just .. whenever i see them near me , i get anxious and i panic , theres no way i can flirt that excellently and neither can i even have the courage to ask Mackenzie out a few times ."

"But you are dating Claire right now , aren't you ? How did you manage to get her then ?!" Taehyung was starting to get tensed , almost glaring at me .

"It was accidental, i didnt actually thought that i would have blurted out how pretty i thought she was that day and things just went on from there . We were pretty close and thanks to your teasing , we both had a rough idea that we had feelings for one another . You helped me indirectly to confess when i had no balls to ." I admitted .

"Also , officer , there are many videos out there showing how i act around girls , you can watch them all and decide if Taehyung's statement is accurate . " i ended off.

"Taehyung ... why did you lie ? You do know that you can be punished for lying , right ?" The officer 's voice deepened , intimidating him but instead , Taehyung's voice went lower than his .

"I did not lie , it was my assumption and you just went along with it ."

"I dont have anything against my partner , believe me officer !"

" I swear , i dont have any flings with Mackenzie and neither do i hate her , we didnt quarrel and we weren't close to begin with , i have no reason to kill her . I am innocent ." I spoke alittle louder this time , re emphasizing my point .

This time , the officer was speechless and decided to just dismiss the both of us .