09

Third person perspective

Jin woke up wondering where he was and who's bed he was in. He looked around the room it was bland and practically empty.

He slipped out of the bed and slowly opened the door to the bedroom, but that didn't stop it from squeaking.

He winced at the sound but continued on his way to the front door. As he opened the door a hand came out from behind him and slammed it closed.

Jin trailed his gaze along the arm and it landed on a guy's face. He was only about an inch taller than Jin but he felt as if he was towering over him.

Jin looked up to see the same pink hair as the one who almost hit him, "what" he said staring at his face trying not to show that he was afraid.

"Eat before you leave" Namjoon said pointing to the freshly made food on the table.

Jin slowly made his way to the table he wasn't sure if he could trust him or not yet. He pushed the food around a bit before taking a bite.

He almost dropped his spoon, it tasted horrible. He slowly took a few more bites before he put down his spoon unable to eat more.

Instead he began to talk, "who are you?"

"My names Kim Namjoon I'm the one who almost accidentally hit you."

"Yea, Well mines Kim Seokjin, anyway i think I'm gonna head home now"

"If you want i can drive you home, kinda as a sorry"

.No that's ok its really my fault anyway, i should have looked carefully before i ran across the street."

"Are you sure"

"Yea I'm su- wait where are we"

"311 bangtan ave"

Jin's eyes widened his house was about five miles from his and he didn't want to walk that far. "Then I'm not sure" he said before letting out a slight chuckle.

The car ride was silent except for the music that was playing on the radio.

Jin headed up to his house but turned around because he forgot to say bye. "Hey" he half yelled to get his attention thank you he said while waving my arm.

Namjoon quickly turned his head to Jin as he heard him yell, he waved back before heading back home.

Jin perspective

As i walked into my house my mother came running over. She was worried sick because i hadn't come home last night.

I calmed her down before heading into the kitchen i was starving and the couple of bites i had at Namjoon's house did nothing to help.