Insecure (Swazz)

Y/n was already ready and was waiting for Swazz to come outside. It had been more than 30 minutes and she was beginning to get impatient.

When he finally came out she smiled, "What took you so long baby?" He shrugged and put a small smile on his face, "just got a phone call" she was a bit suspicious about that but decided to not start anything when the night hasn't even started yet.

She smiled and held his on their way into building. It was already packed and she struggled to look over the crowd. Swazz fell behind and kept a close eye on her and any guy who decided to look at her a little too long.

She found her friends and they called out her name and pulled her out of Swazz's grip. He didn't see where she went and she was nowhere in sight.

He shrugged it off knowing she wouldn't do anything he worthless be too worried about. He went over to get a drink. When he finally pushed through the cluster of hot, sweaty bodies he saw Y/n in the middle of another crowd and guys pushing in on her trying to dance. She saw him and tried to wave him over.

He got angry and turned to leave, she frowned and moved everyone out of the way. "Baby! What happened?"

She grabbed his hand and stopped him from walking out the door, "I just don't even feel like I'm your boyfriend anymore. With all these guys-and even girls- staring at you and tryna get with you I feel like I'm just doing nothing at all."

She reached up and pulled his face down to hers, "baby don't think like that, you're my one and only. No one and I mean no one will take your place. Now come on we just got here"

He smiled and held onto her waist tightly showing that she's his and his only.

What should I write about next? Zayn imagines? I'm having writers block seriously.