after the tapes

OK before this starts please help.

Heyy, it's Daili. I have sent the following text to everyone I could:
Welcome to the "We love you Katherine" project. This project is simple and takes little-to-no-time.
What to do:
All you do is simply text me back with a message that says "We love you Katherine" and either an inspirational short message or something that gets your through your struggles.
Rules:
There is only really one rule- No comments like "dick" or "pussy" or anything like that.
Why this is so important:
Katherine is a close friend of mine who has been been feeling pretty down recently. This project is being made to help her, and make her feel loved. It's a great cause and I want you to help. So please and thank you.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Note:(some spoilers incuded) after it ends we see Tony,Clay,skye, and Brad driving off. My storie starts here.

Tony's POV

We drove in almost complet silence exept for the music on the radio.

I turn my head to the right and see Clay smiling. He has not done that in a while.

I felt brads gaze on the back of my neck. He keeps saying I spend to much time with Clay. For some reason this does not bother me. I have known him for years and he has become a part of my life.

"Where are we going?" Clay asked looking at me.

"You'll see"

"Why are you so secritive Tony?" I felt a hint of bitterness in Brads voice.

"Its not a secret its a suprise" I was greatfull for skye's explanation, I dont want to get into another argument with him.

"Whatever" He crossed his arms.

Dios mio, why is he so compicated.

-----------------

Clay's POV

Tony drove us to the cemetary. I gulped as we aproched Hanna's grave. Her tomb stone was like everyother yet diffrent in some way.

"I miss her" I said quietly.

"I know clay, me too" Tony put his hand on my shoulder.

Somehow he always knows how to make me feel better.

Skye closed her eyes. What was she doing?

Brad was a bit further away from the grave giving us some space.

"You ready to go home, Clay?" Tony said after a while.

"Um, ya" I managed.

"Its ok clay, we all miss her.." Skye said getting in Tonys classic red mustang.

I simply nodded.

Brad had been silent for almost the whole trip. Almost.

"I just dont get why you keep so many secrets Tony" he started.

"I dont Bra-"

"Yes you do! You 3 have this..conection..you know whats going on without speaking..I dont!"

"Mi corazón please calm dow-"

"I Cant Tony, I just cant anymore"

"Are..you braking up with me?" Tony asked in a sad tone.

"...ya" he answered.

I looked back at skye who was as confuzed as me. We didn't know what to say or do.

Tony parked the car infront of Brads house and Brad swifly got out without a second glance.

"Um.." skye stuttered.

"Are you..ok?" I asked looking at my latino friend who griped the stering wheel as he drove to skye's house.

I never noticed how hansome he looked in the soft light of the sunset.

"Im alright clay, I knew for a while he was going to brake up with me..just never knew when"

With that he stoped at skye's place and she got out and waved goodbye.

"So you two have been having problems for a while?" I asked shyly.

"Si, he has been jeolous for a while.."

"Jeolous of who?"

"You"

...

"Oh"

He stoped at my house but I didn't get out. Insted I looked over at him.

"Whats wrong, Clay?" he asked looking up at me.

"Can we just, hang out for a bit?" I dont know why but I just want to be around him.

"Sure thing Clay" he drove to the area where we climbed the clif, this time we took the path.

We sat on the edge.

----------------

Tony's POV

As we sat on the edge of the clif looking at the moon a thought crossed my mind.

I never really liked Brad..I realized the one I liked, for so long, it's Clay..but

"Hanna and me watched the moon, before she, died.."

He still loves hanna.

"Thats a good memorie, keep thinking of those."

"Ya, saddly there is alot of bad ones.."

I could see tears forming in his eyes so I wraped an arm around him and he layed his head on my shoulder.

"Its ok Clay.."

"I know.."

I pushed him off and helped him up. I wiped the tear streakes off his cheeks.

I left my and there and he instinctively closed his eyes and leand into my hand.

I stepped closer and was going in for a kiss when I stoped. I cant. He still- my thoughts were interupted by clay's lips on mine.

I gasped slightly against his lips and kissed back.

As I pulled away I could see Clay was a blushing mess.

"Dios, Your face looks like a red tomato" I teased.

"S-shut up" his blush deppend.

I pecked his lips again before talking his hand and walking to my Mustang.

he's so cute.

A/N I think I sped things up a bit to fast...oh well I love this ship XD to be continude