in another universe part 4

Tony's POV

I got up slowly after finishing the hot chocolate and unlocked my phone.

Can I just say as I was writting this rn my lill sis came up to me and told me I was a great writter and that I should never stop writing...my sister is 5...she cant read...😂😍👌 ok ok on with the story..

It was 1 hour untill I had to tutor some freshmen at the highschool.

I sighed and quickly hopped in my red mustang before pushing in an old tape and driving off. I couldn't help but wonder how she was doing. Her grandma was in the hospital and she seemed to have to visit her very often.

There is nothing wrong with that but- My thoughts where cut off by a figure zooming past my car. I hit the brakes as fast as I could and ran out to see who it was.

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed.

"Bianca" I felt happy to see her yet scared of what could have happened.

"Tony" she said simply dusting her self off.

I noticed a few scratches and cuts on her legs visibal because of her purple skater skirt and crop top.

"Are you alright? Why did you jump in front of my car again?" I asked stepping towards her.

"I'm fine realy, and I'm sorry. I really didn't see you" she showed me her phone.

"Ahh, you where texting. Don't. Do. That. Again." I said a bit more harshly then I intended.

"Yes yes, I know. I'm sorry MOM" she said sarcastically.

"You going home?" I ask still eyeing her wounds.

"Ya.." she scratched the back of her head.

"Let me drive you home. Also, let me help you with that" I pointed at her legs.

"Oh. Ya...o-ok" she nodded skepticly.

"I swear I'm not a murderer" I chuckled once we where both in the car.

"I sure hope your not!" she laughed.

A few minutes of silence went past as the song on the old casset tape played.

"I like this song" she stated.

"Me too" I grinned.

She smiled and her chocolate brown eyes glowed softly as the sun hit her face. Wait. What time is it??

I looked down quickly at the digital clock in the car and sighed in relief. I'm not late...still 30 minutes till.

"You ok tony?" she asked worried.

She must have noticed my worried expression before.

"Ya sorry I just thought I was late for something."

"Oh. Sorry I don't want to make you late or anything" she frownd.

"Na your fine. Besides I like spending time with you" she blushed a bit at my statement.

"Same here" she smiled.

Her smile...its breathtaking....

I need to stop being so lazy and just write like my sis told me xD