in another universe part 1

This short story is for Jackaboy_is_boss! Hope you like!

Just a lill explanation.. This is the year after hanna's death if Brad left Tony but he never got together with Clay. Also, Tony will be dating a girl, I am aware he is gay so if this offends you in anyway I am sorry.

Tony's POV

I walked out into the boiling sun of June from my air-conditioned house.

I walked over to my bright red mustang. Its the summer after hanna's death and my brake up with Brad. Although we are still close it just...dint work out.

I drove over to skye's house to pick her, and Clay, up for brunch. Its like a tradition for us now. We go to the park and have a nice picknick to just...talk.

As I drove I saw a girl run infront of my car. Her long brown hair trailing behind her. The mustang screeched to a stop and I quickly got out to make sure she was alright.

"Estas bien?!?" I spoke in spanish frantic to make sure she was alright.

"Si! Lo siento!" She spoke with a broken voice obviously scared.

~~~~~~~~~~translation~~~~~~~

"Are you ok?!?"- Tony

"Yes! Im sorry!"- girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed relived and suddenly noticed she had spoken in spanish. Her english acent was kinda cute.

"Y-you speak spanish?" dumb question but..sue me..im curious.

"Y-yes" she said shyly.

"Didn't just run into the street! You can get hurt!" I said walking back to my car.

"I-I know, Im sorry I was in a hurry to get to the hospital" she defended.

"Oh. Would you like a ride there?"

"I..dont ride with strangers." she walked to the sidewalk.

"Oh.right. thats smart. Well see ya around?" I asked getting in.

"Ya, sure." with that she turned around and walked away.

I sat there in awe. There was something about her....I shook the thought from my head and drove to Skye's house.

_____

Sorry its short part 2 comming in like 4 days.