Raven's story

Leaving home wasn't always the easy part of summer I hated how I had to leave my father but I get to Vist him on breaks but that didn't change anything I missed him dearly, what do you hexcept he was my father and I love him so much, I packed up while hearing Tailor Quick on my mirror phone I blasted it to 67 I couldn't stop listening to her new song new chapter. While I was packing I heard a knock it yelled come in! It was my dad holding a purple wrapped present and said how is the packing going? Great I said he handed my gift to me and he sat me down in felt my stomach turning then I said what's going are you sick!? No No No! I sighed in relief but I still felt sick from my stomach he had that uncomfortable and serious look from his face I knew something was bothering him then he spoke and said, Raven dear I know your dating now and it's the 3rd year you'll be in high school  and that's where I was about to throw up, will sweetie I'm going to say it boys have different minds now so all they can think about are about girls and there body's and all they want to do is have sex I said Dad!!! Are you crazy dexter isn't like that he isn't even close about thinking about it and when the right time comes maybe 4 years from now just Aaah dad ok I get what's going on here your telling me this for my own protection and he sat down and sighed will I know dexter is a good boy and I know he won't harm you  will are you going to open your present or what? He smiled everytime he smiled it made my day I opened my present and it was a picture of me when I was young  and my dad and the funny part of the picture was when he failed to catch the fish and he fell into the water it made me cry and I hugged him and said I love you dad and he started to tear up and I sat on his lap and he said your so light and we laughed I wiped off his tears and he looked at me and said raven you changed ever after high and everybody's life and now you can change the world with your inspiration and I gave him a big hug I got off his lap and gave him another hug I wondered what ever after high had in store for me this year? :)