let's get out of here

I picked up raven bridal style we were kissing and I didn't know where we were going then we stopped and she said " we have to leave before faybelle comes back" so faybelle did this do you!? I said very upset,will it's raining outside the wall of thorns are guarding ever after so can you transport us somewhere else then raven thought and said "I know!!" Then poof purple dust was in the air I shouted Raven,Raven!! And I heard a cough it was raven on the floor wearing a see through night gown I can see her bra and panties and when she looked at me she covered her eyes because I was in my boxers so I thought what did this mean? I freaked when I saw dex only with his boxers and noticed my dress and jewelry were gone and I noticed there was a bed I blushed and I looked at dexter and I just went for it i kissed him and he kissed me back our kiss turned out to be a make out for 5 minutes he laid me down on the bed and pulled my night gown up and he undid my bra strap and I can tell he was nervous to look into grabbed his hands and put on my breast and I kissed him, I sat on the edge of the bed and dexter was standing in front of me I slowly took off his boxers and I was shocked it was maybe 7 inches but I didn't react and then he laid me down again and pulled my panties down and kissed my smotach all the way to my lips and he said "do you trust me?" I said "I do" he opened my legs so wide and his tip entered inside of me and the bed was shaking and shaking he grabbed my breast I moaned a little bit and then I said "my turn!!" I switched and I went top of him and I jumped up and down and I went lower to his Penis and 5 inches was in my mouth he bit he's lip and I put a mint in my mouth and kissed him he kissed my forehead and we fell asleep.

Next morning I woke up and noticed i was still naked when I stretched, because when I looked down I can see my breast and that's when dexter woke up and put on his glasses and said best view I ever woke up too I blushed and gave him a kiss I went on top of him and we did it again  for an hour and I held so tight to the sheets I couldn't even think it was like the best pain,we feel asleep again and then when I woke up in wondered where my magic took us and it dressed us an a weird way this wasn't my first time transporting me or anyone but why the clothe?

I woke up i saw her beautiful face and breast and she went on top of me and kissed me after a minute she stopped and put her hands on my chest and told me where do you think we are? I grabbed her skinny waist and I said I don't know but I'm gonna find out she got off me and she got off the bed I blushed because she wasn't wearing anything I didn't want to look but I couldn't resist she had a perfect image of a body and I smiled and I got out of the bed and I grabbed her by the breast and started kissing her on her neck and she grabbed me by the neck and I put my fingers in her pink walls and she moaned and she was twitching a little bit and she turned around and said how are you good at this have you had experience? No I said then I looked at her and I told her what about you? She blushed and said no.