Feathers and Dark wings

When me and dexter entered the castleria people started gossiping about dexter charming is the next good king and dexter is such a rebel and that's hot then I heard when will raven know that there relationship isn't working and I heard laughing me and dexter turned around and it was faybelle and duchess smirking at us in a evil way I was losing it and dexter calmed me down and told me it's ok there just jealous how you and me have a heart and they don't and I looked back and faybelle started whispering into duchess ear looking at me but I just rolled my eyes at  that girl and I turned back and said your right and he kissed my forehead he's really tall then me I wondered why I could reach his lips? We sat down and we both ate thronecakes so delicious and I told him "I'm gonna get water do you want something"? and he said he was fine so I went to the vending machine and I grabbed my water and I open it and when I turned around it bumped into faybelle and I splashed my whole water on her and she said you, you witch!! you did this on purpose didn't you!? no faybelle I could explain and duchess said shut up you obviously did this on purpose and faybelle said your evil in the inside but you don't know it and you ruined everything and my destiny and I was going to destroy you but I didn't and I looked into her eyes with fear and she grabbed my hands and they were turning blue and she wouldn't let go and the pain was so bad I couldn't focus on anything and everything went blurry I could hear laughter and duchess smirking at me and folding her arms dexter ran over and I see a dark blue light and faybelle told me you don't know what's coming you made my mom hate me and she's disappointed in me and I said no she doesn't hate you in a weak voice and she disappears with duchess I almost fall into the ground but dexter caught me on time and I could barley see dexter also apple and darling and rosebella and daring ,cerise also cedar and Maddie I could see them running towards me I suddenly black out.

Dexter's short pov

Someone call Headmaster Grimm and the nurse them rose says I'll  get Headmaster Grimm and I'll get the nurse said cedar and they ran in separate directions I hold raven in my arms with tears and 7 minutes later Headmaster Grimm and the nurse arrive and said we have to get her out of here i picked her up bridal style and when we got to her dorm I put her on her bed and RosaBella closed the door and daring and apple also darling were in the room worried and the nurse checked her and told us to wait outside I got worried and a hour later passed and they came out of the dorm and said she's just under spell that cannot be broken and my eyes were streaming with tears but they said don't worry this spell she will wake up on her own and I sighed and I said if I can see her and they let me in and when I went in she was sleeping and she was in her sleeping gown and I sat down on her bed for 2 hours and it was time for me to leave and there was no track of faybelle or duchess and I didn't want to leave but I had too and at least she was safe.