back to school

Finally I'm here it was starting to get hot in the carriage the coachman opened the door and put his hand out and I grabbed it and said thank you, first I went to go grab my class schedule and my dorm sheet and said Raven Queen and RosaBella Beauty room 109 wow so random me and rose but I was super hexcited I grabbed my key and transported my stuff in my room, now that my magic is really powerful is works really well and I remember casting spells and putting stuff on fire not good memories for me. I spotted Maddie and she spotted me and we gave each other big hugs and I told her how was going back to Wonderland for the summer like? Tea-rrific!! I had so many tea party's let me guess everyday I said? She nodded. Will she is the daughter of the mad hatter and her father owns his own tea shoppe. And Maddie tapped on my shoulder and she pointed behind me I turned around it was dexter I ran and when I approached to him i gave him a passionate kiss and he kissed me back and lifted me up and put me down. How was your summer babe? Same I went to my family's river and spent a week there and me and my father road our little boats into the river and watch movies In our big River kinda looking castle once my dad gives me the castle and retires he's going to move into the river castle and I smiled and shrugged what about you hon? You know the same how my father loves to teach us how to be a charming and how to impress your lady and he kissed me and 5 seconds later Blondie tears us apart and says there you have it aren't they the cutest couple at ever after high who agrees with me! and I can hear everyone cheering for us and clapping for us and dexter blushed and Blondie moves on with the new subject about Holly's new book and me and dexter looked at each other confused and we laughed it off.

Dexter loved how raven laughed it was so beautiful it makes you she'd a tear he had a flashback where she didn't know he had a big crush on her and then he asked her out and he conquered his fear it took him 8 months to find the right words to ask her out and when he did she said yes and, he stared at raven because she was gorgeous and talented in so many ways her smile made him feel safe and he was proud of himself he finally conquered his fear.

Raven looked at dexter and remembers how hard she had it in the beginning of ever after high she thought nobody liked her then she noticed dexter talking to her and she thought it wasn't normal for a charming to talk to the evil Queens daughter and be friendly but she accepted him and 2 months later she noticed the same routine how dexter would talk to her and be so nervous will she knew he wasn't scared of her because he was so friendly to her for 2 months and can to her for hours and she had feeling dexter maybe liked her it kinda feld her with glee that maybe somebody liked her and when dexter asked her out she was right and remembers on there 3 date he was scared to make a move by that a kiss so she pulled him in and kissed him and dexter kissed her back passionately and she laughed when she let go because his glasses were cricket and had lipstick all over is mouth and all he could was that was spelltacular and he pulled in and kissed her and that had to be her most favorite date with dexter there first kiss she thought.