Dexter's story

Packed and everything is good to go I couldn't wait to go to school tomorrow and see everyone especially  raven my girlfriend she completes me and makes me a better prince she inspires me everyday I wondered if she thought about me everyday? While I was reading comic books and Mr.cottonhorn by my side then I heard a knock on the door and I put my book down and I said come in, it was my father i felt sick from my stomach he's always serious about everything I stood on the floor straight and quiet and my dad told me not today and I let my shoulders breath I told him so what brings you in my room? It's odd to see him in my room and mostly talk to me because he's always spending time with daring. Will son I have to talk to you about something important will raven and I swallowed, what about raven? Son I like raven but now that your almost an adult your mind will change about girls. Dad raven will always be the only girl for me. No your getting this wrong now that your older guys think about sex. DAD!!! It's OK son it's normal for a teen to think about it I'm just trying to protect you and I also talked to daring about it and your mother is talking to darling about it so you don't have to be ashamed about it I thought about when I was your age I blushed and said when the time is right and he hugged me and gave me a pat on the back and said your grandparents are coming over for dinner and I groaned and he laughed and said me to kid and he left I fell on my bed on purpose and thought about what my dad said.