Chapter 7

A/N

I started a YouTube channel at Erin Shields. I will also post a trailer to this book and the first Zerrie book.

Erin xx

----------------------------------

Carter’s POV

“So, how did the appointment go?” I ask getting in the car. Followed by Hunter and Aalia.

“All good. One baby and it’s healthy.” Dad says placing a hand on mum stomach.

“We don’t need any PDA.” Hunter complains.

“Who said anything about PDA?” Aalia laughs. 

“I did.” Dad cups his hands on mums cheeks and they kiss like we aren’t even here.

“Eww. Gross!” I groan turning away. They finally pull apart then we start to drive home.

“If I wanted to see you to kiss, I would look it up.” Hunter complains.

“Why would you do that, when you can see it whenever you want.” Dad laughs.

“Because I don’t need the whole 4D thing.” Hunter and I jump out of the car as soon as we arrive in the driveway.

“You don’t mind do you Aalia.” I here dad ask.

Mum just seems embarrassed cause she just hides here face and walks inside the house followed by dad and Aalia. They are always joking around.

 -------------------------------- 

Aalia’s POV

*6 months later* 

Nathan and I have been dating for 6 months now, so tonight he is taking me to a party, hosted by the ‘popular’ group of year 12’s. Im in year 11 but all the kids from years 9-12 will be there. 

“Ali! Nathan is here!” My mum shouts up the stairs. I finish my last ear ring and look at my self in the mirror. Perfect.

“Coming!” I shout back. I pad now stairs in my blue vans, black jeans and white and blue zig zag patterned tank top. I see Nathan waiting at the door my mum making very little conversation.

“Hey.” I reach out for his hand and he takes it in his. My mum gives me a look, that you could describe as ‘have fun but not to much fun.’

“Ready to go?” He asks.

“Yes.” I reply as my mum steps back a bit.

“Bye Nathan. Bye Ali. Be back by 11:30pm.” My mum shuts the door behind us. She gives me a lot of lee way. Because she knows I will make the right choices.

Nathan opens the passenger side of the car for me and I jump in. He gets in the drivers side and we take off to the party. 

“Aalia? Have you ever been to a high school party before?” He asks as we leave the street.

“No.” I play with my fingers.

“Well basically don’t do the drugs or drink, because some of the guys do that to the girls and then get them in bed.” He informs me.

“Oh right.” That just freaks me out a bit more.

“But don’t worry hopefully the only guy with you will be me. Unless Kyle or Dylan show up. I already know the others aren’t coming.” He tells me.

I just nod. After that day that Chelsea found out I was dating Nathan she hasn’t been sitting with us. I have seen her hanging out with the ‘slutty’ group of girls that do a lot of one night stands.