Chapter 32

Aalia's POV

"Aalia! We are home!" I hear my mum's voice ring through the house. I wipe my tears that continue to fall after the fight that Nathan and I just had.

"Babe, why are you crying?" I hear my mum at the door of my room. "What's wrong?" She comes over and wraps her arms around me.

"Nathan and I- We had a fight." I tell her, still sobbing into her shoulder.

"I'm sure you will make up. In the morning it will all be ok." She tells me, lightly stroking my air.

"No, it won't. I kissed Taylor and Nathan found out." I sob.

"Why did you kiss Taylor?" She asks.

"He pushed me against the wall and he kissed me. I ended up kissing back." I tell her.

"When was this?" She asks.

"Friday before camp. and at camp again." I tell her.

"Oh Aalia. What were you thinking?" She asks.

"I wasn't." I tell her.

"I'm sure Nathan will understand." She assures me.

"He said he loved me, but I pushed him away." Another stream of tearscomes from my eyes.

"Oh and is there anything else you want to tell me?" She asks pulling the ultra sound photo out of her pocket.

"I'm having twins." I bite my lip trying to hold back the tears.

"That's great." She smiles and kisses my forhead.

"But Nathan won't be around." I sob.

"Yes he will, just talk to him." She says.

"I'm talking with him tomorrow morning before school." I explain to her.

---------------------------

*next morning*

"Aalia? Can we talk now?" Nathan catches me outside the school grounds. I need him back, but it is causing me so much pain and stress.

"Yeah, sure." I say. I walk over to the bench with him.

"I need you ok. I need you and I couldn't sleep last night because I thought I might have lost you." He tells me.

"Well I slept fine." I say.

"Oh, do you want to be with me or not because at the moment i'm not sure." He says.

"Well if you're not sure then that she be the end of it." I tell him.

"Fine." He says.

"Fine, if that's what you want?" I ask finally realsing i might be losing him.

"I'll see you around then." He huffs before leaving. I storm off too, into the school grounds. I make it to my locker, then I throw my bag in and pick up my books out of anger. I slam the locker shut to reveal, Chelsea.

"Aalia?" She asks concerned. 

"I'm having twins and Nathan and I had a massive fight last night and then another one just then." I say.

"Oh Ali, I'm so sorry." She pulls me into a hug.

Don't worry about it. I kept pushig him away." I say.

---------------------

By the end of the week Chelsea and I sat together away from everybody else. I was being picked on, being called a slut because I'm pregnant. They can tell so I don't deny it. I couldn't be bothered denying it anymore.

I have an interview later today so, I get changed with the help of my mum, giving me a tight dress to deliberatly show my bump. It is teal and slightly frilly. I slip on black stilletos with the dress, they have an open toe and they are glittery.

I finish up everything and then look in the head to toe mirror. I think it looks rather nice with my black hair laying natural down to my mid back.

"Aalia. Your on in 5." A stage director comes to ge me form the interview. There is no live audience, it is being filmed and then put on TV but it isn't live. I take one last looked and mum walks with me to the door.

"Tell them when you're ready, but Im sure they will figure it out though."She says and then looks down. "A grandma at 37." She places her hand on my bump.

"Wow cause that doesn't make me feel bad." I laugh. 

"Sorry." She says.

"Aalia?" I get called over then sit in the chair after deliberatly letting the women interviewing me to get a good look at my bump. Some one behind the camera counts down from three on her fingers then the women starts talking.

"Welcome back. I'm Courtney and here we have Aalia Malik." She says. Courtney sounds like a prosititues name.

"So Aalia, we have to ask, Ar you actually pregnant?" She asks.

"Yes, I am. Coming up on 5 months." I say. I don't really care anymore, almost everyone knows.

"You don't that big though."She says.

"Yeah well thats one of the great things of being a teenager. It is easier to hide pregnancies." I explain.

"Is the father still in the picture?" She asks. I'm not sure if to say no or not because Nathan isn't still in the picture, but I don't want to seem like s slut because the father left.

"Yes." I say.

"Is it your current boyfriend, Nathan Peters?" She read from a peice of paper.

"Yes." I respond again.

-------------------------

I was sick of all the interviews that I had to do that week. Another week has passed and the only thing that has happened with Nathan was a few glances across the hall, then to look straight back down and continue walking.

Chelsea is coming up on 8 months and Hunter has been stuck to her since the last appointment last week. She has not been able to get up and down stairs or able to stand up or sit down on her own, so that is why Hunter is attachd to her. He vowed to take responsibility so he kept his promise, though Nathan on the other hand...

--------------------------

A/N

They are still fighting. Aalia is 5 and a half months along and Chelsea is 8 months along. Just clarifying.

I got fake nails so I'm finding it hard to type :)

Vote :)

Comment <3

Erin xx