The Royal Misfit

I am a princess who doesn't act
Like one!

with a very strict mother as the Queen who always wants me to be perfect!

with siblings of an Emo sister who always likes to wear black and a charming brother who always flirts!.... yeah I know, we are so royal. NOT!

Am hyper, big mouthed who blurts things out without thinking, I follow sarcasm religiously, I never wanted to be a princess, I never wanted to marry a prince and be the next Queen!! But with a very strict mother AKA her majesty. life is a little bit tricky!

******

Anna is a princess who never acts like one! she is a royal misfit, a tomboy, big mouthed, very lazy, sarcastic which her mother hates about her!

her mother is always trying to change her so that she'll be a 'perfect princess' as she likes to say. well in Anna's case is hopeless.

her mom though that Anna would be more responsible if she married another good and responsible prince.

will Anna agree to marry that prince? or will she destroy everything because of her behavior like she always do?

Read and find out.

All Rights Reserved. There is by no means that this book should be copied in any way or form, or he/she will be accused of plagiarism. If any of you find any copied lines or scenes from this book kindly message the author (me).

Let's make this clear. DO NOT COPY MY BOOK OR YOU'LL REGRET IT. I'LL CAST A SPELL ON YOU AND YOU WILL BECOME A DUCK!, am guessing no one wants to be that so BEWARE!!

Ok jokes aside please do not copy my book, it is actually rude and mean to copy someone else's hard work. So please. Now am begging next time, someone will become a duck!! *grins evily!!

Bye love you all. :3