Prologue

Prologue

"

Now listen to me very carefully" Emma says putting one leg on the arm of the chair leaning against him. "Is either you cancel this wedding or I'll lock you in a room, slit your wrist and watch you die painfully and slowly!!" she finishes off stomping on her foot and standing straight making that face that I always want to immitate. Its that kind of look that scare the day lights out of people.

He manages to gulp and I can swear I saw his hands shaking a bit. He looked at me for help and I raised one eyebrow crossing my arms. He looked back at her and nodded. "Ss-sure" he stammered.

"Good" was all she says and turn on her hills like she didn't just scare the shit outta a 20 year old man!. When she is out of sight. I turn to my right and see a gaping Beck by my side. Must be surprised to see this scene unfolding in front of him.

"So you really want this Annabella!?!" Drake asks like he is not the one sweating few seconds ago. I nodded and he just shook his head "fine!.... But all that wasn't even necessary" he says the last part almost a whisper but I caught it.

He was about to go when I stopped him. "That's it!.. I thought you'll be more like disappointed and all that but I never expected this" I asked dumbly and he just shook his head.

"I never wanted this wedding too Anna...........

******

A/N so how is the prologue!?!.. Am so excited for this book, hope you're pumped too!!

There is more to come and I'll see you next in the first chapter!.

Bye, love you all!