chapter II

Chapter 2

It really sucks to always be in the receiving end to constant orders. And it sucks more that you have to obey said orders. Am not really the type who likes being bossed around, but living with her Majesty makes you suck it up and man up. Again living in the palace means that you have to be acquainted to orders. You know what I mean?

From my own self thinking, Order is the act of commanding. To order, to give orders, to compel or direct with authority.

Since the day I was born, I saw people give orders, I saw people succumb to orders, I was given orders, and I give orders.

"You are a royal blood, its your job to command and them to obey" Her Majesty once said. I never knew what's fun in forcing obedience, but it seems like Emma is enjoying it way to much. But now I think I know why.

And after all, it seems like Her Majesty is taking all this commanding thing to a whole new level.

So when Her Majesty states that family members of ours are coming for a visit, and also there would be a welcoming party which requires us to get ready. Well, she did really mean we should get ready. Not ready as in find-a-nice-dress-from-your-closet kind of ready, she meant the get-three-designers-and-new-attires kind of ready. When I tried to mention that all that was not necessary, she practically dragged me out of my room, and mind you, demand I let myself be a mannequin for the now said designer am shooting daggers at in front of me.

As if its not already worse, but they have the worst gowns in the history of worst gowns.

And it turns out that am not the only one who hates what's going on right now by the glares Emma's sending to the designer in front of her.

"How about this one Your Highness?" I rolled my eyes.

"How many times must I tell you I don't wear pink" This dress is the worst. It's a pink long mermaid gown, sleeveless and have a handful of glitters all around it. It has this purple mixed with green colored net at the whole of the front, with white feathers at the collar. Am I going to funk party or a castume party? ... It really looks awful!

She looks at me thoughtfully and then nod, going back to grab another gown. Again.

"I hate that color!" I heard Emma's voice.

"Then which color do you want sweetheart" The designer ask and Emma raised her eyebrows, probably at the name she was given.

This should be entertaining.

"Ok, listen to me very carefully... I don't wear pink" The feeling's mutual. "And second, dare you call me that again, and I'll make sure I unattach your head from your body... Got that" Emma barks, threateningly, her designer shakes her head looking at Emma, eyes full of fear.

"Ww-which color would y-you like to wear" she stutters, while taking small steps back trying her hardest not to run away.

"Black" Emma says bluntly.

"How about something a bit lighter?" She asks her voice still shaky.

"Pitch black"

"Hmm, pitch??" She asks again pushing her luck.

"Dark coffee brown"

"How about brown?" Emma had enough...

"Black!, and that's final" Emma says adamantly, leaving no room for arguments. I laughed at them. That's when both of them realized I was watching them.

My designer came back with another dress. But this one didn't look like any of those ones that she picked last time. It was a sleeveless blue and black dress with black net at the neck. It stopped at my knees but the back went all the way down. I already know the shoes that will go perfect with it.