Pinkie Pie x Rainbow Dash

Also known as: PinkieDash

You see... Most people see applejack and rainbow dash together. Or flutter shy and rainbow dash together. But not a lot of people see Pinkie pie and Rainbow dash together.

Well, though I personally prefer the ship appledash. If I had to pick some else to be with rainbow instead of AJ, I'd go with Pinkie. I mean, look at all the episodes their seen having a great time with only  each other. Remember that episode when they spent a WHOLE entire day with eachother pranking people. OR, that episode with the pinke sense? Or that time rainbowdashes friend of that griffin girl whatever her name is I'll look it up later to tell you unless you already know ( wow, long sentence, I literally  suck at English, and I SPEAK English. Why is that?) Yeah, I remember, same episode as the pranking one! So, pinkie and rainbow spend a day pranking each other but Gilda, ( the griffin girl, I found her name) rainbows old friend. Shoes up and hogs rainbow dash all to her self. Pinkie is then left out if the equation, like a third wheel or something. But that's Gilda's plan, so rainbow will be her friend and ONLY HER FRIEND. So she's like" blah blah blah, u should ditch pinkie" and stuff like that. And rainbows like" no pinkies my best friend and I would never leave her.." And stuff like that. That's when the pinkiedash shippers began to grow in numbers. 

I mean, in that episode, when Gilda enters the picture. She becomes instantly jealous, because she has rainbow dashes attention and not her. She's basically pining for rainbow dash to notice her, and give her some if her attention. ( and lets not forget the pet nickname she called her "Dashie". Seams a lot like a cute pet name to me....)  She seemed to be very possessive of her. Though she's kind of possessive of all her friends. Both seam to have a need for attention. They don't like being ignored. Like that episode where pinke was seen having a tea party by herself with deflated hair. Because she thought her friends had forgotten about her and were avoiding her. Don't be thinking" oh!oh! Just because they're like, hang'n out. You think they like in love. Meh, meh, you should quit it, it's disgusting!"

Well, then I have to say to you sir. Its called shipping, and sometimes. That's how shipping work. Some ppl see other ppl, and think they would be cute together. Its how some of our brains just work. And if you think its disgusting, then you can go tell that to the MILLIONS! yes I say MILLIONS of fangirls\ fanboys l, who are far more crazier than I!

So, before this gets too long, than a shipping book should be. I will show you some pinkie x rainbow dash fanart and tribute.

ONLY SOME of the pinkiedash moments on the show!