Living with the schools jerk 6

SORRRRRRY, FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT SOOOO LONG!

A whole of TWO DAYS!? Ah, I'm soooooo mean! D:

But just to let you know - this chapter isn't very long, OR good. I left my CFA book in my locker at school, AGAIN, which had the story in there... And so I just wrote this from my head, trying to remember it without the book... Which was silly! ROFL!

But yeah, that's all! Byeeee!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LUCAS MITCHELS?

I stood frozen. The only thing that was running through my head was, 'NO!'.

I can't believe this... Why him? Out of EVERYONE at school? I still hadn't moved from my shocked position. I shot a glance at the jerk. He had a look of shock and annoyance on his face, with a slight glimpse of anger. I bet the exact same look was playing on my face.

I snapped out of my shock, frustration taking over. "HE'S MY NEW STEP-BROTHER?" I shrieked at Mum and Marc, who were talking about how good it was going to be, living like a real family. UGH! I hadn't realized I had scared them halfway to death.

"Honey, what's the matter? Do you know each other?" She asked, looking between me and Lucas.

"Well naaaah," I said sarcastically. "he's only the most ANNOYING jerk at school!" I said, shaking my head. This is ridiculous!

"Tarsha!" Mum was obviously outraged I had spoken about him like this. Typical of my mum, take his side!

Marc was laughing at me, not even caring I had spoken about his son like that. He was only interested in my little 'fit'. I sighed.

"Please tell me that this is a joke, that he's not really related to the amazing Marc and beautiful Clair?! Tell me, please, that I'm on some stupid reality t.v show, and Ashton Kutcher will come out and say, 'YOU'VE BEEN PUNK'D!'" I yelled exasperated. This just caused Marc and Lucas to laugh even more. Even mum gave a little giggle. Claire was just off in her own little world, looking around her new home.

"Honey, he is your new brother, and you are definitely NOT being 'punk'd!'." She laughed.

I was getting angrier by the minute - why ME? I sighed again.

Just as I was about to say some smart-ass remark to Lucas for looking me up and down, and winking, Claire's voice came out as a cry.

"DADDY! I NEED TO GO TOILET!" She said, her eyes widening. I gave a little giggle.

"Claire baby, I'll take you upstairs and show you that toilet, and then I can show you your new room! Which is right across from mine!" I smiled.

"OH YAY! WE CAN PLAY BARBIES!" She said excitedly. Aw how cute!

I took her small hand. I walked over towards Marc, and picked up the little Disney Princess suitcase.

"This yours baby, or Lucas'?" I smirked at my joke. I saw Lucas roll his eyes out of the corner of my eyes, while Marc and Claire just laughed. Mum looked embarrassed. Well, I didn't want to open Lucas's suitcase to find smelly old socks.

"Well I'm guessing it's yours, because Lucas could only wish to have a cool suitcase like this, huh?" I smiled.

"Yes, yes!" She sang. She was soo cute!

I scooped up Claire and grabbed the suitcase with the other hand, turning around ready to walk off.

"Honey can you, please, show Lucas his room dear?" She asked, and I could tell that she was silently begging.

I rolled my eyes, which they couldn't see, so I sighed instead. "Sure thing, mum." I said sourly.

I started up the stairs again, hearing Lucas grab his suitcase and come after me, also sighing.

"Oh, Jade... One more thing?" Marc asked. He liked to call me by my second name. I didn't mind, I actually liked Jade better then Tarsha. I turned around to look at him. "Yeah?" I asked.

"I took Lucas's car to get a service. They're gonna have it there for a week. Considering you go to the same school and all, I figured you could give him a lift?" He asked politely. Anger bubbled inside of me. A WEEK? RIDING WITH THE JERK? AH!

"SUUUURE, why not?" I said sarcastically. "But only because it was the great Marcster asking." I said, more sarcasm rolling off my words. Marcster was my nickname for Marc - Just like he called me Jade.

"Thanks Jade." He smiled.

I mumbled a barely audible 'sure, sure', and spun around. I caught a glimpse of Lucas, he had a look of utter confusion on his face.

"Thought your name was Tarsha?" He mumbled. Idiot.

Claire was giggling from me spinnning around.

"MORE, MORE!" She chanted. "Maybe later, Claire Blair. I'm tired!" I whined like I was younger then her.

"Lukey calls Claire that!" She smiled. I liked how she addressed herself by her name. It was cute. I smiled up to her, seeing as I was holding her up above my head.

When we reached the top of the stairs, Claire asked me, "Can I please see your room Tarsh?" She made a nickname for me as well. I giggled. "Sure thing." I smiled.

I took her into my room after showing her the spare bedrooms and the bathroom, where she quickly went toilet. While she was in there, I had stayed outside, obviously, with Lucas. It was the most awkward silence there ever was! (Not really!)

When we reached my room, Claire jumped out of my arms after getting in them again. She spun around, taking in all my different colored walls.

"Wow!" She said with a big 'O' in her mouth. I laughed.

"Can we do my room like this? Please, please, please?!" She begged me. "Sure we can!" I smiled. "Common, I'll take you to your room!

Don't go through ANYTHING, let alone touch." I snarled at Lucas.

He just rolled his eyes... dumb ass.