Chapter 4:Downfall

Well my home was the same although I was kind of expecting it to be cleaned up like the car but no matter. " Drew if you dont feel good, call for me alright?" my father asked. I nodded in agreement and continued up the stairs. I almost fell since I forgot I was in crutches from my little accident. I waas forced to crawl up the stairs, slow but I got there eventually. I hurriedly ( not that I could go very fast on crutches) got to my room and just lay down in my bed. I didnt feel like doing anything, I mean its been quite a day. I recalled the events that happened today, still tryin to wrap my head around it all. I guess im just lost, since I dont know how what I saw was possible. It just gave me a headache trying to figure out how this was all possible.

12:00pm, my phone read. The phones brightness burned my eyes, strangely enough. My eyes felt watery and the tears came out. I quickly locked the phone weirded out, ive used it a million times and I always have the brightness slightly higher than the lowest. There was a sudden burning sensation on my lower arm, I looked down and saw that the shadowy blob had started to glow an intense gray. The pain was bearable but annoying. Just as fast as I felt the pain it stopped and the blob faded away. Boy, was I glad it was gone: It really worried me but I guess im okay now. I unlocked my S4 expecting my eyes to ignite once again, but to my surprise there wasn't. Bored I just locked and unlocked the screen, I felt a growing sadness. It has always been there even before weird things started happening to me, even before my mother died. I have just always felt sad, like something was missing. Although deep down I knew nothing could fullfill it. I bottled it back up and continued being bored. I eventually decided to just go on Youtube and watch whatever showed up. It's been a while since I watched Yamimash, a favorite youtube of mine, but I quickly remembered he hasnt uploaded anything good in a while. *sigh*. Suddenly I just begn to wonder at why all of this was happening to me. I mean ive always felt depressed even though I always bottled it up and tried to enjoy my life. Theres nothing worse then knowing that you can never have what you want the most, even if you don't know what it is. Not to mention that, but my mother also passed away recently and that I am doing terrible in school lately. It just felt like my life was falling apart and I am too stupid to fix it.

For a split second my body flickered a pure black color, although it quickly returned to its normal state. I felt that sudden sadness again and my body flickered again this time, lasting just a little bit longer. I quickly blocked out the sadness and stared at my ceiling fan. Again the darkness subsided. The thought of my mothers death came back to me, and once again my body was a beautiful black. I quickly stopped thinking, very scared this time and just strared at my phones lock screen. Everytime I think of something sad my body becomes sad, this darkness envelopes me and once I change the subject it disappears as fast as it appeared. Im not sure if I wanted to feel sad again, I was a little worried. Though something urged me to feel sadness and with that it returned. 

The thought of the time my mother died returned to my head and in such detail it felt as if I was there. my body returned to the pitch black shade and it stayed that way. Startled I tried to take it off, but it was me, a part of me. The black had a glow with it as far as the dark goes. I didnt know what to do with this honestly. I should be frightened, but no I was'nt; I felt the opposite. I was happy! Oh this new look if thats what you want to call it filled me with glee. I couldn't control it and I began to laugh like a maniac." AAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!," I laughed psycotically. Quickly I snapped out of it and ran to the restroom to see what I looked like. My hair was a pure white and it seemed that I wasnt wearing any clothes since my whole body was a beautiful dark ( of course with the erie glow) and there was more of this darkness around me.

QUICK NOTE: As if it wasnt obvious enough use the book cover as an example except without the black things around his eyes and you can' see his clothes in this new form since his whole body is a pure black.

I couldn't help but smile and twitch uncontrollably. This felt great, I felt like new. Though at the same time I felt a little different, I guess jittery. Other then my creepy smiling, uncontrollable twitching, there was a headache and I felt crazy, but it was a good feeling. Ironic though, huh? Since feeling insane doesnt have a reputation for being fun. Im sure daddy will love this new look, now won't he? With that I descended down the stairs.