Chapter 20: Blame

Juliet

After the battle at the ministry I wasn't aloud back home. The order didn't think it was safe and neither did my Aunt. My brother and cousin where aloud to stay. My aunt Narcissa's reason for it was that she didn't want me in unwanted attention with the whole thing with my uncle and "it wasn't safe."

So I stayed at Grimauld place. Fred was livid at me when I arrived . After a few hours of fighting mainly Fred blaming me for the whole ministry fight because my uncle was there and my "association" with death eaters." All the small fights we've been having had boiled down to this one. The end result was me shouting at Fred.

"You know what Fredrick!! I am sick and tired of your accusations about me and my family! So what if my uncle is a death eater. That doesn't define who I am or who my brother is! And you always say your sorry but I am sick of it. We're done!"

As soon as I said it the mood became calm. We stared at each other for a few seconds before Fred runs a hand through his hair.

"You're right. We've fought so much lately. I don't think this is going to work."

I stare at him a little longer before nodding. "Yeah. We should." It's silent again, " goodbye Fred."

I kiss his cheek and walk out. Once I get out side I take a deep breathe before walking. I wasn't sure where I was headed as all my stuff was back at the house. I eventually found a park and decided to sit in the swing.

After I was sure I was alone I started to cry. I don't know how long I was there at the park but eventually it turned dark and I began my walk back.

About halfway to the house I ran into Izy.

"Hey Iz." I say glumly.

"Hey J. I heard what happened," she said wrapping me in a hug.

I sniff, " Yeah well we just didn't work out. We fought to much."

"Yeah well. I got all of your stuff. So you're coming to stay with me and lupin." She says.

"I get to come to your house!" I say shocked.

"Yeah. It was actually Remus' idea"

A small smile graces my face with the idea of Lu- I mean remus wanting me to stay.

Izy takes my hand and apperates us. We land in a run down but cozy house. It looks about two stories.

Once we walk in I'm greeted with the scent of roast beef and vegetable soup.

"There you are girls. I was wondering when you'd show up."'tonks laughs while setting the table.

I look at Izy curious as to why tonks was here.

"Her and remus are kind of a thing," Izy whispers and I nod.

I'm a few minutes tonks, Izy, remus and I are all at dinner eating.

Conversation is a bit awkward at first but eventually it got more comfortable to talk.

After dinner Izy and I went up to her room where we'd both be staying.

"You know it's ok to miss Fred," Izy says brushing her hair.

"I know," I say looking at the floor. "But I'm being inconsiderate how about you? With your dad and stuff?"

Izy takes a deep breath. "I'm okay. I've had time to process it and besides it's not like he was around much so there wasn't a lot to miss."

"Aw iz I am so sorry," I sat and get up to hug her.

"It's alright. Can we talk about something else?" Izy ask as she rummages through her records.

She ends up pulling out a record "what about Elvis?"

I think for a moment before relying, "I can dig Elvis."

She smiles and puts the record on. She then sits down in the bed next to me.

"What's this I hear about you and Charlie Weasley?" I tease and blushes.

"It's nothing. We've just been on a couple dates that's all."

"A couple!! Are you guys like together."

"He hasn't asked officially but I want him too."

"I heard you were planing on going to Romania with him."

"Yeah. I have had a slight fascination with dragons. And I also want to be a healer and there's a great program for healers where Charlie works."

"That's sounds great. I am so happy for you!"

"Thanks!"

We spend the rest of the night talking and listening to Elvis