Chapter 1

My alarm woke me up as Tokyo Jetz song check blasted through my speakers .
Today is the first day of my senior year and I'm ready to walk across the stage.  I got up and walked to my walk in closet to picked out something cute to wear to school. Since it was still warm I decided on some denim ripped shorts, with tank top with " slayed" written across it in black letters, with my white flip flops with a bow on them . I got out  jewelry for today then headed to the bathroom.

I walked to my bathroom and connected my phone to the speaks and Young Dolph X play with yo Bitch came on . I hopped in the shower And washed off with my dove soap and my favorite body wash "  Strawberry Smoother" . I was so into the song that I slipped on the soap and fell out the tub. "Damn that shit had hurt my clumsy ass " I thought to myself.  After I got out I finished my hygiene and went to get dressed.

While I was getting dressed someone knocked on my door " come in" I said.
Then my mom walked in with her doctor uniform on.  " Bella I just wanted to let you know that I'm about to leave for work okay and your breakfast is in the microwave" she said.  " okay I Love you Ma" I said .  " Always & Forever" she said smiling . " Always and Forever " I said.   I finished putting on my clothes. I grabbed my iPhone 6s Plus and my headphones then headed to the kitchen .

Mom made me grits with sausage links with eggs. I sat my food on the counter and grabbed the apple juice carton out the refrigerator. Then sat down at the island.
While eating my best friend texted me

BabyMama💍😘❣️- Malaysia
Wifey💕😘💍-Bella

BM- Wifey you coming to get me right ?

Wifey- Hell no you better catch the big yellow school bus you owe me 20 dollars for gas hoe

BM- I got left by the bus 😂

Wifey - ugh be ready in 10

BM- love yu too 😘

I finished eating and put my plastic plate in the trash and put my glass in the dishwasher.
I walked over to the key ring rack trying to decide what car to drive.  The Ranger Rover,  BMW convertible or 2016 Jaguar.

I decided on the Jag. I grabbed the keys and headed to the garage. I  put my book bag behind the passenger seat and hooked my phone up the aux Cord and Blac Youngsta ft Kodak Black - On sight played. I backed out the drive way and headed to get my best friend.

I arrived at Lay house and honked the horn. She came out with some red and white Calvin Klein short with the long sleeve crop top with her red and white nikes on . As soon as she opened the car door then bus pulled up across from her house.

" I thought you got left by the bus lay " I said.
" oops" she said. I couldn't help but to laugh at her.  " here's your gas money Bella " she said . " keep it you paying for lunch " I said sticking my tongue out.  She already know I'm expensive as hell when it comes to food.

I backed out her drive way and hit the interstate. About the start my first day of senior year.

Malaysia POV

Heyyy everyone..... My name is Malaysia Kamoni Franklin .. I'm 17 years old . I'm a senior ... ayeeee Turn Up ... I'm 5-'5 and Chinese and Black . My dad is a lawyer and my mom passed away from cancer when I was 5 😔.  My best friend is Bella ... My Day one !!!  I hate riding the bus I'm too cute for that lol . Since I wrecked my car the other night daddy said I have to wait 2 months or ride the bus shit me lemme hit my best friend up.

When Bella said I'm paying for lunch I knew I fucked up then her fat ass greedy as hell.

Bella POV