The thank You gift

THIS CHAPTER WILL BECOME SEXUALLY ... IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT THEN SKIP IT

I pulled up to my gated home .. I put the code in and it unlocked .. I drove up the driveway and into the 5 car garage. When I walked into the house it was a note on the mirror " Since you've been an amazing husband....." I followed the arrow and it pointed to stairs... I found a note on our family pic " father"... I seen some roses pedals on the floor leading to the bathroom "and friend I have a treat for you" the shower was on and I stripped and got in ... the door opened and I was pushed against the wall.. a curly red head " Jessica" ... she got on her knees and began sucking me off .
" Are you enjoying your surprise daddy" my wife said stepping into the shower.. I grabbed a hand full of her ass and kissed her .. I slid my fingers into her pussy .. " mmm" she moaned ... I grabbed a hand full of Jessica hair and pushing myself deeper in her mouth.. I picked Mary up and her legs draped over my shoulders and I began eating her pussy .. she grabbed the rails above her head... I licked on her pearl .. sliding my tongue up and down her clit .. I lightly nibbled on her pussy .. " daddy" she said .. I was so close to nutting .. I added three fingering increasing the penetration rate .. as I was began reaching my climax I pulled out Jessica mouth and slid into Mary's pussy I began filling her guts up with my kids .. after I was done I watched as Jessica began eating her out ... I took both the ladies to the bedroom.. I grabbed Jessica by her legs and pulled her to the edge of the bed .. I got on my knees and began eating her out as Mary rode her face... I blew on her pussy listening for her reaction.. Since she didn't moan good enough for me.. I got up and slid into her wet box .. she was always so tight and wet ...I started slow and began picking up the pace .. I watched as my wife reached her climax and she began tongue kissing Jessica and sucking on her nipples.. I pulled out and motioned for her to come to me .. " what's my name?" I said looking into her eyes filled with lust.. " Papi" I tongue kissed her and threw her back on the bed .. I slammed my dick in her pussy I heard her scream ... I wrapped her hands around her throat as in began deeply penetrating her pussy.. I felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter with ever stroke ... " fuck papi" she screamed out .. I flipped her over made her arch her back .. I began hitting it from behind smacking her ass " "fuck me Papi right there" she throwing that ass back.. I grabbed a hand full of her curly hair and went deeper ... I began smacking her ass leaving hand prints.. " fuck me in my ass" I pulled out and slid in her tight ass that made her squirt ... I start going deeper in her ... The way she was screaming was giving me every reason to go faster and deeper .. I watched as played with Mary pussy with a toy .. " daddy I'm bout to cum oh god" she screamed... I slammed my dick back in her pussy .. her walls began to tighten around my dick and that brought me closer to my climax.. then she began to cum on my dick .. After she was done she grabbed her clothes and left .. I grabbed Mary by her legs and went to work can't no other female can compare to my wife .. she got in my favorite position and after a few strokes I released my seeds into her .. " You ready for another round?" I said .. But this time was gone be different seems like every time we make love she always get pregnant.. Time for me to show her how much I love her and appreciate her for being an amazing woman and mother to me and our kids .. Time for me to show her how much I thank her for not leaving me .. She my true Ride or Die ..