Chapter 2

Warning ⚠️
This chapter is only for a mature audience..
Read at your own risk ...

(That's Malaysia at the top )

School been going good I never seen that guy again and I still have that jar of Vaseline. So I looked in the jar and it was weed In small baggies and the scent was strong asf.

So at the moment it's 9:30 and I'm leaving the store and I'm walking to my walk so I walk pass a group of guys and all I heard was " aye Ma " " aye baby lemme get yo number"
" aye Ma lemme spit to u real quick"..
I walked faster hoping i would make to the car before anything happen. The closer I got to my car I was getting happy as hell until I had to walk pass this alley and for some reason I had a bad feeling ..

Then the next thing I know I was getting pulled into the alley . Their hand was covering my mouth I feared for my life.
I felt something pressed again my head
" If you scream I will kill you " the person said. At that moment I started praying to god. I felt the air hit my legs and thighs as my panties were being ripped off . In that moment tears began to fall from my eyes. I was begging god to send someone to rescue me. I felt him force inside me . The pain was unbearable. I tried to fight him off.. But he was to strong. He thrusted inside of me and what had felt like forever then I felt some warm begin shot up inside me then he pulled out of me and zipped up his pants and walked the other direction.
I was numb my whole body was in pain. I wobbled out of the alley .. and cried " Help me"... " someone please help me".. no one stopped they just keep walking .. looking at me as if I was some crack head on the street.

I founded my phone and my purse along the sidewalk. I dialed my mother's number...

*Phone conversation*

Me: mommy help me please iiii beeeennn

Mom: baby slow down where are you ?
What's wrong?

Me: I'm at the store mommy I was raped in the alley ... please come get me mommy..

Mom: ..... oh god my baby... I'm coming baby... hold on mamas comin...

It was these two guys walking by
" miss are you ok" .. one spoke to me.
I was tired of talking so I shook my head no..
The other guy immediately took his jacket off and rapped it around me..
" I'm Andrew and this is James .. is this your car.. i shook my head yes and handed him the keys..
Andrew unlocked the car he got in the drivers side and James helped me get into the backseat and he got in the passenger seat.

"What happened to you " James asked turning around in his seat.

" I was raped" I said..
I kept repeating myself over and over again..
"Why me" I thought to myself.
" I'm bout to call the police" Andrew said.

" no my moms coming she's a doctor just wait with me please" I said..

I couldn't think straight ... I was in a daze. If this is a dream god please wake up now .. I'm just ready for this nightmare to be over.

A few mins later my mom... came to my side of the car and open it .. " My baby" was all she said.

Then everything went blank.

The only thing I remember is them telling me I can't eat .. I can't pee... I can't change my clothes or do none of that .. they didn't want me to destroy any evidence. They checked every inch of my body multiple times to make sure they didn't miss anything.

I felt so uncomfortable... I felt so dirty and distinguished with myself .. I looked in the mirror I didn't even look like myself . I turned the shower on and got in I scrubbed my skin until it was raw and until the water turned cold.