Daddy

Bella P.O.V

Looking back at me was Drew, James and some old guy ... " I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you're conversation gentlemen " I said backing out .... " wait Bella we want to introduce you to someone " James said ...
" OG this is Isabella your daughter... Isabella this is your father Omar Giovanni Grant " Drew said ... I was in shock .. " You're my father" ... " Ye-Yesss" the guy said ...
" now tell me what do you know about me then " I said ..... " okay you have a burn on the leg from when you was 3 your pant leg caught fire " ... " you have a birth mark shaped like a star on your side" ... " you have a few strands of grey hair " " you're double jointed in your right arm from when you felt off the slide at 4 at pre school " he said ...
" Daddy" I said giving him a hug ...
" oh my child we have so much to catch up on when I finish with the boys I'll come to you " he said okay ... okay I said wobbling away...

OG P.O.V

Wass popping everyone ... My name is Omar Grant but everyone I'm Bella's dad .. see Cara isn't Bella's real mother ... her real mother is my wife " Jennifer Mary -Lynn Grant" ...

18 Years ago

I was 22 years old and I had hoes after hoes but I never had any outside kids ... So I had this one hoe Cara Washington watch my daughter Isabella while me and Jenn worked ... So this night I proposed to Jenn and I was cutting my hoes off in person...

" Cara what me and you have in now over ... you're services are no longer needed I'll give you you're last monthly allowance and that's it I came to get Izzy " I said ...

" what do you mean over ? Talk to me Gee we can't end like this please don't do this to me I love you .." she cried out..

" Cara I'm getting married I'm not about to have a mistress and a wife hell no I gotta daughter who's gonna be looking up to me ..." I said

" Please don't take her tonight come and pick her up in the afternoon I'll have her ready I just want to spend a my last hours with her " she said ...

I agreed and went home to Jenn " where is my baby?" Jenn said... " Cara wanted to spend half of the day with her and were going to go pick her up and I cut her off like I promised I would " I said ....
" Mari I gotta bad feeling I don't trust that bitch" she said ...
" How about this first thing in the morning we go get her " I said climbing into bed ...
I had a gut feeling that something was gonna happen....

Next Morning

Me and Jenn got dressed and headed over to Cara place ... when we got there there was no sign off Bella or Cara anywhere ... I went to Cara room .... and found a note ...

Dear OG,
How could you do this to us .... you think I was honestly gonna let you walk away from me that easily???Nope ... me and Bella will be long gone by the time you come .... I'll contact you ... you can see her but not that home wrecker Jen ...

Love ,
Your Wife Cara

After I read the letter I explained to Jen what happened and she cried and blamed me for our daughter being kidnapped ... Hell I blamed me to if I didn't fuxk around on Jen then we wouldn't been in this situation....
a couple of months Jen started hating me ...
Numerous times I tried to get Bella back but after she caught me trying to kidnap her .. she stop me from coming .... when I went to her school she called the police on me and I got arrested and did four months in jail... then they moved again ....

Now me and Jen have 5 beautiful children together Bella (18), Mariah (14), Ayden (10)
Chloe (6) , Omar Jr (2)... I'm from Italy my dad is Italian and my mom is mix (black and Korean) ... Jennifer is from Brazil ..she is (Brazilian and Black and Mexican )... I met Jennifer when I was 9 that was when I first moved to the states ... she taught me English,Spanish and Portuguese... I taught her French and Korean ... She's the Love Of My Life ....
i can't believe I met my daughter again after all these years I'm gonna kill that bitch Cara .. wait til I get my hands on her ... I'm putting a price on her head Any gang that captures her and bring her to me alive I will give them 2.4 million dollars and I do business with them ...

OG: baby guess what
Jen:what Mari ?
OG: I founded our babygirl
Jen: OMG don't play with me ...
OG : but the bad part is she pregnant
Jen: what ...???
OG: not by choice she was raped
Jen: 😡😡😡
OG:claim down lil mama
Jen: I wanna meet her .. bring her home
OG: you will and I can't she has her own family now ...
Jen:😭😭😭 that bitch made me miss out on seeing my baby grow up 😩😩
OG: it's okay

The guys told me where her house was and I rode the elevator to the top floor and knocked on the door .. " come in" .. I walked in and seen her seating on the couch rocking a baby ... oh yeah that's Jules baby already looks like a spitting image of him.. you put the baby in the crib and came back to talk to me ..." how are you ?" She asked ... "to be honest I fill like I found a missing piece to my puzzle " I said .... "where was you for the last 18 years? ..." she questioned..
" let's get this straight right now .. Cara is not you're real mother she kidnapped you ... she use to babysit you while me and your mom went to work ... she was one of my hoes and she got mad because I broke it off with her to marry your mom and so she took you and ran ... the reason I got locked up at your school was because I had drugs in my car .. I did 4 months and after that y'all was gone again...your mother hated me and honestly I hated me too .. I missed 18 years old of your life and you got a family of your own now .. you have other siblings who want to meet you ... and your mom smh she can't wait to meet you again..I just want to apologize you for getting you kidnapped I should've trusted my gut that night ...." I said ...

In walks Jules " wassup boss " he said ... " sup Jules " " so this the girl you spent all that money on " I said ... " yes sir "he said grinning ... " baby go to our bedroom " he said .... " naw man lemme finish getting reacquainted with my daughter first ." I said ...
" daughter " he said .... " yeah " I said
" so all this time I've had a crush on yo daughter no wonder she was giving me the run around " he said ... and Bella threw a pillow at him ...it was getting late and I gave Bella my number and gave her a hug and kissed her cheek and rubbed her belly ..

* Bella finally meets her dad ?
* Cara's not her real mom?
* OG was a hoe..?