Life goes on

Bella P.O.V

I was so shocked and happy after meeting my dad .. I went a laid down but I got hungry .. I walked to the kitchen but Jules was on the balcony overlooking the city..  So I headed to the balcony to join him " Babe you okay?" I asked..  " Yeah just thinking that's all ... Man God is good He blessed me with a beautiful girl and a beautiful daughter and two more on the way" he said turning around ... " babe promise me you will never leave ?" He said looking me in my eyes... " No matter what I'm be here thru thick and thin " I said grabbing his face... I wobbled my pregnant butt into the kitchen and got my favorite ice cream and two pickles .. while I was in there I made Angel a bottle and Jules a sandwich .. I grabbed a Powerade bottle out the fridge and cut on the game in the living room..Then I headed to the bedroom... " Babe I cut the game on in the living room.." I said .. I handed him his food and ate them laid down ..

5 AM

I was woken up by one of the twins they was kicking my ribs.. I hummed a lil song and headed to use the bathroom.. when I came back I noticed Jules was in the bed .. I checked the living room he was there .. when I checked Angels room he was in there talking to her " daddy loves u baby girl ..daddy promise to protect you and mommy and your brother And sister.. forgive me if I mess up I'm new at thing parenting thing ... hopefully by the time your bro and sister get here I'll be a pro like mommy I love U .."

I backed out the room and headed to mine..

Jules P.O.V

After the game was over I headed back to the bedroom.. Bella was sleeping so peaceful so I climbed into bed and as soon as I closed my eyes Angel started crying so I didn't wanna wake wifey up so I got up and changed her diaper and I rocked here back to sleep but she wasn't having it so I started talking to her.

"daddy loves u baby girl ..daddy promise to protect you and mommy and your brother And sister.. forgive me if I mess up I'm new at thing parenting thing ... hopefully by the time your bro and sister get here I'll be a pro like mommy I love U .."

I got back in bed " what do u want to name the babies?" Bella said facing me ..
" well I know I want lil man to be named after me Julian Amar Santiago Jr. .." I said ..
" what about A'miyah Gabrielle Santiago?" She said .. " That's beautiful baby" I said ...

Then my phone started ringing when I picked it up it was a locate number

*Phone Convo*

Me: Hello
(776)283-7282: Hello is this Jules
Me: yeah who's speaking?
(776)283-7282: Yo cousin it's me carols
Me: wassup man wasspoppin
Carols: aye man can you come scoop me I just got released from the pin
Me: Yeah man I'm on my way ..

* End of convo*

I got out of bed and go dressed.. " where are you going Julian?" Bella asked.. " baby I have to go pick up my cousin carols he just got outta Prison .. " Baby can he crash in a room downstairs?" " Yes" she said turning over ..

I grabbed the key off the key ring and headed out .. It was an hour and 15 min drive to get to the prison .. when I pulled up he was sitting on a bench waiting with a box beside..
I rode up beside him and rolled down the window.. " man you still look broke asf " I laughed .. He grabbed his things and hopped in the truck.. " wassup man how u living ?" He asked.. " Mane life is great I gotta amazing girl that is In love with my lil girl and I two more on the way..." I said smiling.
" Damn man Yu starting early ain't it .." he said.. " The lil girl my biological daughter and my girl got raped before I met her " I said.. " Damn u real one my nigga " he said ..
" Damn I can wait to meet my lil one he or she is maybe 1 going on 2 right about now .." he said .. " I ain't know you had a lil u know I would've looked out for em" I said looking at him.. " Man the night I got locked up was the same night my ol lady told me she was pregnant " he said rubbing his face..

* Flashback *

CeCe: I'm pregnant and it's yours

I was in shock then I gotta text from my mans.

" come on we doing the drop tonight"

" CeCe I gotta go Ima call you tonight so stay up" I told her.

After that I was happy asf just thinking about becoming a dad .. earlier that day I gotta job offer at Footlocker .. Things are really looking up for me .. I drove to the trap and picked up Michael and we headed to make this last drop " yo guess what" I said .. " what's good " he responded.. " I got a lil one on the way" I said smiling.. " Fr dude congratulations you know Don knew you wanted to leave before u got ol girl pregnant " he said.. " oh word how? " I asked .. " Kyle" he responded..

We pulled up to the spot and i got a bad feeling but I just shook it off .. We went in the trap and gave the dude the drugs in exchange for the money.. when we was leaving it got raided .. I got sentenced to 5 years but I only did 2 got off with good behavior plus the judge felt sorry for me after I told him I got a baby on the way.. As for Michael we got the same time but he gotta do the whole five because since he's such a hot head .. Forever fighting ...

* flashback over*

We got back to the house and I showed Carlos to his apartment for the night and I gave him a key and I sent everyone a group text " No school we staying home " ..
I stripped .. took a shower and went to sleep with my baby..

Chanel P.O.V
I was up having one of those nights where I find myself thinking about Carols .. Every time I look at Tray all I see is Carols .. Mane he was my everything why'd he have to up and leave us like that ... after I read the group text from Jules ..I got hungry and went in the kitchen and it wasn't no snacks that I wanted .. So I shot Lay a text asking her to come watch Tray while I head to the store.. When I got to the elevator it was a guy heading to the apartment across from mine.. Maybe Belle renting out the apartments now 🤷🏽‍♀️.. I brought Oreos, ice cream, pies, cookies and Tray some more pull ups .. Then I headed back up stairs..