Again at last

Carlos P.O.V

Jules came and got us and we had hit up the mall .. "so wassup with y'all boys y'all got y'all eye on anyone?" I asked .. " Mane I got my eye on Malaysia.. she's one of Jules BM, Bella's best friends.." he spoke .. " Man I got my eye on this girl name Sophia she goes to school with us" he said .. We swung by the school so I could register and I got my schedule and I start tomorrow.. We headed to the bank and I had 1,383,836.00  in it I took out 100,000.00 and it up the mall .. I brought ten pairs of shoes which included 4 colored timbs, 3 pairs of Jordan's and some LV, Versace and Red Bottom Shoes.. Then I brought 10 parts of True Religion Jeans and some polo, Versace, Trues and Balenciagas shirts.. I hit up the jewelry store and brought some watches and chains ... then we was pasting the children's place and we went in there .. Jules brought his daughter and unborns some clothes so I brought an outfit for both genders and Jordan's to match and a couple toys.. The we went to the car dealership and I brought a Ranger Rover and a Mercedes Benz .. Then we headed home I dropped my stuff off at home and changed then I went to Jules house .. When we walked in all the girls was in the living room watching Netflix.. I looked dead in her face it was Chanel .. but I just stayed quiet.. " Hey yall .. Babe, Nelly and lay this is my cousin Carlos .. Carlos that's my girl Bella and my sisters Chanel and Lay" he said ..  After that Chanel got up and left and I was right behind her..  " CeCe baby wait" I said .. " don't call me that I'm not you're baby you left us Nicolás " she said crying.. " Chanel wait let me explain" I said ... I knocked on her door " Chanel please let me explain I never intended on leaving you or our baby" I said standing outside her door..  "Go Away" she said .. I went home unpacked and cooked ..then someone knocked at the door .. I was hoping it was Chanel but it was everybody except her .. Everyone was asking me the same question " How do you know Chanel?" ...

"Look y'all Chanel is my BabyMama ... I didn't leave her on purpose I got locked up the same night she told me she was pregnant... Girls please convince her to come talk to me .. I wanna be the one to tell her everything okay " I said looking at Bella and Lay and they nodded their heads..

Chanel P.O.V

I can't believe it's him ... how did he find us and where the hell has he been for the last year and a half ? I couldn't look at him long enough to talk to him .. I wanted to kill him .. How do you abandon your family ? After I told him to go away I took a shower and cried ... All the pain he caused me since he left .. I cried myself to sleep I couldn't deal ..

Next Morning

I got up early and took a shower .. I had on some sweats and a long sleeve crop top and
My MK sliders .. I headed over to my moms house to pick of Trayvon.. " Hey mama " I said walking in the house ..
" Chanel what's wrong baby?" She said walking me to the couch.. " Ma you won't believe who I seen last night?" I said ..
" who? ya father " she joked .. I cracked a smile " no mama Carols Trayvon's dad " I said ... " what??  did y'all talk ? Did you tell him he had a son? Hell did u ask him where he's been for the last year and a half?" My mom asked .. " No because I couldn't look at him long enough without wanting to kill him..I left and he followed me to my apartment which he lives right across the hall from us and I cried myself to sleep mama .. I can't I can't do it " I said crying ..

"Yes you can Chanel because you know why .. Because Trayvon needs his father and whether you know it or not Carlos Needs Trayvon to .. You can't keep that boy away from his father because you're not only hurting Carlos you're hurting Trayvon .. You're hurting yourself.. It's time for Carlos to get to know Trayvon and in Vice versa" she said..

I gathered Trayvons things and we headed home ... I shot Carlos a text " Be at my house at 8 for dinner" ... I backed out of the driveway and headed to the grocery store.. I guess lasagna and garlic bread and corn on cob will  do for tonight ... I cleaned up the house and gave Tray a snack and put him down for his afternoon nap and began cleaning up the house .. I vacuumed the living room .. clean the bathroom and the kitchen when I started cooking it was 7:30 .. I started the lasagna and put the garlic bread and the garlic knots in at the same time .. Lay came over to cook while I got ready .. I took a shower and slipped on some comfortable clothes his old High School Basketball Jersey and my old cheerleader shorts... I gave Tray a bath and he had on white tank top and some basketball shorts... I braided his hair going back and I pulled mine into a ponytail..
When I checked the time it was 7:59... Lay had gone home then the doorbell had ring .. me an Tray walked to the door..

I opened the door ..
" hey" he said .. handing me the flowers 🌺 ..
" Hey come on in" I said opening the door wider.. He had on a tank top and some polo pajamas pants .. " Mommy who that?" Tray asked ..  I picked him up and grabbed Carlos hand and led him to the couch ... " Carlos I'd like you to meet the man in my life our son Trayvon Jesus Santiago " I said .. " Tray that's your daddy go say hi baby " I said ..
" Hey Tray " he said .. " Hi " Tray said ..

I put Tray down and he walked over to Carlos .. I checked on dinner ... I pulled the food out the oven and sat it on top of the stove .. Then I heard screaming ... I ran to the living to find Carlos Tickling Tray ... I fixed their plates and called them to eat... " so Tray how old are you" Carlos asked .. "I'm 2 right mommy" he said .. " Yes baby" I said .. " Daddy where were you ? Mommy was crying for you.." he said .. Carlos looked at me ... " come here buddy" he said .. He pulled Tray out his seat.. " Daddy was in a very bad place.." he said ... " why daddy" Tray asked.. " Because daddy did a bad thing .. did mommy ever put u in time out ?" He asked ..
" Yes after she pop me she send me to my room" he said ... " See daddy was in time over for a very long time because he was bad" he said ... " Daddy are you going back in time out again? Because I don't want you to go" he said .. That almost made me cry .. " No Tray daddy not going anywhere no time soon .. I'm sorry for leaving you and mommy .. Do you forgive me ? " he asked ..  " yes but u gotta asked mommy that .." he said ... " Me and mommy gotta later okay Ima asked her later okay.." he said ..  we Continued eating and making small talk.. around 8:50 Tray was sleep in his chair .. Carlos picked him up and carried him to his room ..He laid him down and kissed his forehead " GoodNight mommy Goodnight Daddy I Wove You" he said turning over " GoodNight Baby Boy we love you too" I said ..

We cleaned up the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher ... I grabbed a bottle of wine .. and walked to the living room .. " Chanel I just want to apologize for leaving y'all it was never my intention to leave .. after I left your house that night i got locked up ... that night I made a promise that that was gonna be my last drop .. earlier that day Footlocker offered me the job" he said ... " Babygirl please forgive me while I was away you and Trayvon was all I could think about  it hurt me to my soul knowing I couldn't be there for you throughout your pregnancy.. man killed me knowing I was missing out on my child being born .. I missed everything baby if I could change the hands of time I would Cee .. I really would I would've stayed with you .. I was going insane I thought of every possibility while I was away I was like " damn I wonder if she keep it or aborted it or gave it up for adoption.. I wonder if she single or taken .. I wonder if my child is calling another man daddy.. I wonder if it's a girl or a boy.."  he said ..  " I forgive you Carlos just promise me you won't leave again because I don't know if I can do it again knowing that Tray is gonna want his dad.." I cried.. "  " I'm not going anywhere no time soon can we start over this time as a family " he said..

I just kissed him ...

I seen you still got my jersey he said ... "yeah" I laughed .. We stayed up talking about old memories... " lemme show you how much I missed you" he said ...

He carried me to my bed and pulled off my shorts and ......