Authors Note - Important 4/17/2017

09-16-2018 

Due to recent developments in Wattpad policies with private chapters, my  author's note is no longer valid.No need to follow in order to read my story but it explains why I had made it private in the first place. I will decide what to do when I finally finish it.

Hallo dear reader and thank you for giving my story a chance. To those that have already been reading this book, please take time and read this.

I feel obliged to inform you that if you do like the book and want to continue reading it after the fifth chapter, you will unfortunately have to follow me in order to view it and I do say this with much regret because this is not about popularity and gaining more followers. This was done due to unauthorized publication of my work.

A mirror site has been discovered by fellow readers and authors that has collected a large amount of books from Wattpad without consent from the writers themselves. Among them was my book. There is currently no other way to protect myself from this act but to make the majority of the book set in private ( meaning that a follower can view it) because it seems that they can't access those chapters and post them on their site. I have tested this and it does work on this case.

You can unfollow me when the book is finished, I honestly don't mind at all.

I don't know if this will be resolved in the near future but for the time being, I will have to stay with this option. It could possibly remain private as there is no real guarantee that this won't happen again. 

If you have any problems with the chapters after following, please try the following.

· log out of your account and back in

· check on a computer or another device

· delete the book from your reading list and add it again

· Unfollow and then follow again

More help can be found on Wattpad's Help Section https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us/articles/205367924-Can-t-read-a-private-chapter-or-story-

I apologize sincerely about all this, it's really an unfortunate hustle but this story came from my imagination and I have devoted valuable time and energy from my everyday life to write it and share it for free with the audience of my choice and with no profit other than the interaction I have with my readers and the expression of my mind. I cannot allow another to take advantage or profit from this book without my consent. It violates the copyrights that I have with Wattpad and it's highly unethical.

Thank you and I hope that you will enjoy the book if you just came here.

To those that are already reading, I hope that you will continue to do so despite the inconvenience. I treasure all the love and support that you have given me with your votes and comments.

Best wishes

Stellina79