Make it rain booty

Blazye Pov

"Blazye" She shook me.

"Yes" I opened my eyes seeing Mateo.

"Yeah?" I asked again.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah why?" I asked looking at the clock seeing it's 2 AM

"You were crying in your sleep, about Your mom"

"I'm problably home sick, but I'm okay" he laid back beside me.

"Okay" he said.

Mateo Pov

I have mad feelings for Blazye but she doesn't like me back.. she real pretty and steal a nigga heart for days. She isn't even trying either. But I'm tired of being in the friends zone.

And she slim thick too.. she has titties but they small and pure ass.. she's always complaining about her family and how she misses them she's lucky she had a family until now because I lost my family at 13. It was only me,Ayo & Vanna. Until we found out Jayda was coming and after My mother had Jayda . My so called father killed her for using him when she barely had any money. And my Dad kicked us out multiple times.

I don't want to use Blazye because she's a pretty girl and she has a nice heart but she has a shell so none would break it.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. Pretty girl with a pretty heart.

~

We're going to the beach to take photos for Queenie pregnancy. Because Ayleo said we have to get a house because all this moving isn't right and everyone should just be sended to Cleveland but we getting a house in Atlanta.

But since house money is high we have to share rooms. We only getting a 3 bedroom and 2 baths.

Blazye POV

We getting ready for the beach.. we didn't hire anyone. Because I can take good pictures. I wanted to also be a photographer but I can do that anymore😒.

 I wanted to also be a photographer but I can do that anymore😒

1: Queenie. 2: Vanna 3: Blazye 4: Jayda

Once we reached the beach we started having fun and after we're going to take he pictures.

I got in the water and started playing Volleyball with Ayo & Vanna

It was me & Vanna vs Ayo.

...

After the game me and Vanna won. I stayed in the water until I felt someone tip me over.

"Ahh" I giggled realizing it was Teo.

"Shhhh" he smirked.

"Put me down nigga"

"Nah you good right there"

"TEO!!" I whined still laughing.

"BLADE!!" He called back.

He put me back to ground level and kissed me.

I smiled and kissed back.

"Awwwh!!" I  heard people yell.

I deepened the kiss just for fun and stuck the middle finger up to them.

Maybe I should give him a shot at this?

😮 Blazye & Mateo kissed ?

Will they get together?

😶😶☺☺

455 Words

-Nique😍