should I?

Blazye Pov

I woke up just normally thank god ,seeing only Vanna there.

"Hey Anna , where they other at?" I asked.

"They went shopping" She said.

"How come you never went?" I asked.

"Because I don't feel good"

"Oh okay, might as well stay with you" I said.

She nodded going into the bathroom..

I heard a knock on the door I looked threw the peep hole seeing some tall ass dude. With Curly hair

"Answer the door please" Vanna yelled out the bathroom.

"Hello how may I help you?" I asked just looking at a shirt.

And almost broke my neck looking up at this nigga "Where's Vanna at?" He asked.

"And who are you?" I asked.

"Carter." He asked.

Carter is Lucas Coly.. but I'm tired of writing Lucas since he's already in 2 of my books.

"Well okay Carter who are you to Vanna?"

"Why all these questions ?" He asked.

"Because I'm her sister in law.. and I want to protect her" I said.

"But come in, ion wanna hear any noise" I said opening the door letting him in.

"Vanna" he said walking the the bathroom..

Vanna Pov

I called Carter over to bring me food, because I was hungry but I got food poisoning.

I wanted Chocolate & In and out burgers with iced tea.

"Are you okay?" He asked .

"Yeah" I wiped my mouth.

Me and him aren't dating but we're best friends. "You sure?" He asked.

"Carter, I'm fine now.. but did you bring my food?" I asked.

"Yes Mane, here" he pulled out a bag of stuff out the back of his jacket.

"Thanks, but where was it?" I asked cause ion want him farting on my food.

"You know that hook on the inside of my jacket I put it there so if you were here alone I could help you if you collapse of or things" he said licking his dry ass lips.

"Crusty" I said bitting into my burger.

"Fat face" he pinched my cheeks.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Watch when you eyes going to get stuck up there" he pointed in tears face as he got out.

"Whatever later" I said.

"Okay bye, call me if you need anything else" he left.

I nodded shutting the door. "Soo" Blazye said crossing her arms about to laugh. "That's your boyfriend?" I asked.

"No that's my bestfriend Carter" I said.

"Mhm" She said trying to hold on her laugh. She finally just it out "Igh call me when if you need anything else" She mocked him.

"Whatever Blazye, talk when you and Mateo figure out your relationship" I said.

"Talk when you can close ya legs" She said before walking out.

Yes , I looked threw you.

Wow..

Tbc😬

460 Words

-Nique❣