Neko Eren! X Levi

Eren was sitting on Levi's bed cuddle with his pillows and stuff, because it was storming pretty bad outside and Eren was terrified. He had let those few tears slip down his face. He was wearing Levi's hoodie because it was quite big on him and he was cold.

Levi get home soaking wet, "Shit" he mumbled shivering, "Eren! i'm home!" he yelled taking his soaking wet jacket off and put in the laundry basket.

Eren jump startled. "I-I-I'm in your room!" he yelled from the older males room.

Levi walked into his room and looked at Eren sighing "I'm sorry i wasn't home sooner." Levi took his shirt off throwing it in the basket water dripping from his hair onto the floor and his torso.

Eren's eyes widen, and he stared at Levi. "Its fine...Do you want your hoodie back..?" he look at Levi with a tear stained face.

"Nah it's alright, i'll grab another one." Levi sighed and grabbed some track pants and a top walking into the bathroom and started getting changed.

"Okay...Wait don't leave me!" Eren whined and pouted, following him. he started tearing up again as the thunder hits hard.

"Just let me get some pants on okay." Levi put his pants on then hugged Eren tightly "It's gonna be alright" Levi rubbed his back and sighed

Eren started to cry again. "I don't like storms.." He latched onto Levi.

"I know..." Levi mumbled and kept rubbing Eren's back "Come on lets go back to bed hey?" Levi smiled

"B-But I can't sleep" Eren sniffled and stood up.

"You can sleep with me..." Eren wiped away his tears and put his shirt on

"You're so nice to me Levi..." Eren murmured and went into Levi's room.

Levi said nothing and followed Eren back to his room and walked to his bed getting in it

"L-Levi can you distract me from the storm?" Eren looked Levi and layed next to him.

"Hm alright" Levi turned on his side to face Eren "Today in the coffee shop there was a new waitress and she spilled a drink on this guy...it was pretty funny"

"R-Really?" Eren giggle quietly. "Close your eyes"

Eren closed his eyes "Why?" he smile slightly

Eren leaned over and kissed Levi's cheek and blushed deeply.

Levi opened his eyes and looked into Eren's eyes and grabbed his chin and kissed him deeply "Everything's gonna be okay"

"I-I-I love you.." Eren blushed. "C-Can you pet me?"

Levi nodded and reached his hand to Eren's head petting him "I love you to Eren.."

"Yay!" Eren purred happily and rubbed his head up against Levi's hand. "Pet my tail?"

Levi smiled and reached around to Eren's tail petting it "You're so adorable Eren"

Eren giggled and purred more loudly. "I-I-I'm not adorable!" Eren paused. "It feels good...Pet more.." Eren pouted

Levi petted Eren's tail more, "Yes you are don't lie, Eren you really adorable"

"I like when you pet me...I also like wearing your stuff.." Eren hummed.

"Yeah i know that" Levi kissed Eren's forehead and kept petting him

"I'm cold..." Eren whined.

"Then come closer" Levi pulled Eren closer pulling the covers over them

Eren purred, then his lips started to tremble as the lights go out.

"God dammit." Levi huffed pulling Eren even closer "It's gonna be okay just breath."

Eren started to cry again. "I don't like it..." he started to panic

"Eren listen to me, i'm right here nothing bad's going to happen." Levi put Eren's head to his chest and rubbed his back again

Eren started to slowly calm down and started to lick Levi's as the lights come back on.

Levi chuckled and kept rubbing Eren's back "It's just a storm, there's nothing to be afraid of..."

"You don't mind me licking you?" Eren asked looking up at him.

"If it calms you down it doesn't bother me." Levi smiled

"What if I went lower?" Eren smirked

Levi's eyes widened slightly and he blushed madly "I-I uhh..I s-sure"

Eren slowly licked down and start licking him again. Smirking

Levi bit his lip hard and smiled looking down at Eren

Eren panted slightly from licking, looking up at Levi going a bit lower.

Levi ran a hand though Eren's hair "I love you Eren"

"Love you too Levi.." he smiled.