Marco x Levi

"Sir?" Marco said quietly, knocking on the Corporals door.

"Yes?" Levi replied

"May i come in?" He poked his head in though the office door

"Yes. Did you need something?"

He walked in and sat on the chair looking down at his hands twiddling his thumbs. "D-Do you know when Jean and the others get back?"

"Not for certain, no, but it should be within the next few days." He answered simply.

He sighed deeply "Have you heard a-anything from E-Eren sir? I'm just worried J-Jean hasn't sent me a letter...he always does when he's away"

"Why do you assume I hear from Jaeger?" He sighed after a moment, no venom behind his words. He was worried as well. "No... I haven't."

He tensed up a little. "D-Do...Do you think their o-okay" He said shakily

"They damn better be..." He muttered after. "I shouldn't have let Erwin insist I stay back because I'm injured."

"H-H has to be..." Marco said quietly

"I'm sure they're fine. If they're not, I'll fucking strangle Ere-... Jaeger. Bring him back to life to kill him for getting his sorry ass killed..."

Marco smiled slightly "Sir...Do you like Eren?"

He paused, glancing away. "Are you and Kirschtein together yet?" He countered. Turn topic off himself.

Marco took a deep breath looking away "No... maybe" He sighed "Sir. You didn't answer m-my question"

"And your maybe didn't answer mine.." Levi answered

"Well...h-he said he had to ask me an important question...about him and i when he got back...that's why i was asking if you heard anything..."

"I wish I could tell you more, but I don't know much at the moment either." He paused. "But I can... Let you know if I do hear.."

He nodded "Thank you....and still sir you didn't answer mine...do you like Eren?"

He grumbled a quiet complaint to himself, before muttering, "I might..."

Marco smiled warmly looking to Levi "I think you would make a good couple." He hummed.

"I... Fuck it. If I tell you shit right now, no one hears about

it. /no one/. Deal?"

"I wouldn't say anything to anyone" He smiled

"Not even Kirschtein." He confirmed.

Marco nodded "I promise."

"We've... Been together... For a few weeks."

"Y-You have!" Marco smiled and chuckled softly. "That amazing sir!"

"Don't make me regret telling you... But /fuck/ is it nice to have /someone/ know..." He grumbled.

"Lev- i mean sir, i swore to you not even Jean i'll keep it till the day i die"

"I appreciate that." He nodded slightly. "If and when it comes out, it won't need to be secretive any longer, I can't imagine Eren can hold his tongue forever, but until then, I intend to keep it on the down low."

He nodded "Of course.... Section commander Hange will actually go crazy..."

"Hange has been crazy as long as I've known her..." Levi mumbled.