Eren in a maid dress x Armin

"Eren?.." Armin eyes were wide.

"A-A-Armin w-what are you d-doing here?!?!" Eren went red, as he tried to cover himself up.

"I was...i was...Looking for you.... Why are you dressed like that?" Armin stared at Eren, while blushing.

"I-I-I....." Eren stuttered. "If i t-tell you can y-you not t-tell Mikasa?"

"Ok I won't tell Mikasa..." Armin bit his lip, looking at Eren up and down.

"W-Well i was c-cleaning L-Levi's office and i f-found this outfit i-i did the worst thing and i-i asked him why he had it and he just got r-really red and got a little angry and m-made me wear it for the rest of t-the day" Eren looked down.

"Eren that was a stupid thing to do... If it makes you feel better..... You look good..." Armin went red, still staring at Eren.

Eren went redder at his words and smiled a little* "T-T-Thank you A-Armin."

Armin walked up to him, "Like really, really good.... Eren..." He placed his hands on Eren's chest.

"A-Armin" Eren bit his lip looking down still blushing, as he grabbed the sides of Armin's hips.

"E-Eren" Armin steered putting his hands on Eren's shoulders blushing harder, watching him.

Eren pulled Amin into him more and smiled "Hehe."

Armin blushed hard leaning against him "what's so funny?"

"Y-You look so adorable when you blush" Eren smiled.

Armin looked down hiding his face behind his hair* "D-Don't say things like that..."

"But it's true" Eren lifted Armin's chin up with two

Fingers.

Armin blush harder "E-Eren... I can feel your bulge..."

Eren smirked "Oh can you?" he purred

Armin blushed hard looking away, still rubbing against Eren "Y-yeah..."

Eren softly moaned and blushed as he pulled Armin in closer to him and softly kissed him.

Armin kissed back softly still rubbing against him softly.

Eren leaned into Armin's neck and started marking it.

Armin moaned closing his eyes and wrapped his arms around Eren's, rubbing on him a little harder.

Eren groaned in Armin's ear growling softly.

Armin moaned louder, rubbing on Eren harder* "E-E-Eren please.. Stop teasing me.." he whined as he panted softly.

Eren turned Armin around and pinned him up against the wall. "What if i don't want to." He smirked against his skin.

Armin moaned looking over his shoulder. "P-Please Eren.. I n-need you.." he groaned.

Eren smirked and picked Armin up carrying him to his room as he opened the door and threw Armin on the bed.

Armin looked at Eren blushing* "Eren... Please!" he whined.

"I'll get to it damn so needy~" Eren purred and crawled on top of Armin rubbing his crotch with his knee.

Armin moaned loudly, wrapping his arms around your shoulders. "E-Eren.."

Eren huffed, and gripped Armin's waist band on his pants, and ripped them down smirking. Armin blushed madly, as he tried to cover himself. Eren growled lowly as he gripped Armin's wrists. "Don't do that again, I'm going to be fucking you so what's the point?"

Armin huffed and pouted as he spread his legs blushing. Eren pulled Armin's boxer's down and smirked. "I-it's not fair, t-take off your clothes." Armin huffed, as Eren chuckled.

Eren started stripping himself, getting between Armin's legs, as he reached over into his night stand, and pulled out a small lube bottle and started lubing up Armin's hole, then his cock.

He placed himself at Armin's entrance, and looked at him. "Ready, my needy little slut?" Armin swooned, at Eren's words as he nodded eagerly.

Eren began pushing into Armin groaning "Fuck so tight~" he purred. Armin's yelped and gripped the sheets.

Eren waited for Armin to adjust, then started pounding into the small blonde boy's body moaning. Armin yelled and moan as he panted arching his back.

Eren angled his thrusts as Armin screamed loudly as Eren smirked "Did I just find a sweet spot." Armin shook his head. "N-No." he whimpered.

"Oh really~" Eren purred, as he thrusted into the spot hard and fast. Armin screamed and arched his back "FUCK YES!" He screamed as Eren kept thrusting hard and fast into the spot.

"E-Eren I'm going to cum!" Armin screamed. "Me to!" Eren moaned loudly thrusting faster as Armin came onto both of their stomachs. As Armin tightened, Eren came hard into Armin, panting slightly as he fell next to Armin pulling him into his side, cuddling him.

"I love you so much Armin."

"And I love you to so much Eren."

They both smiled as they shared a passionate kiss.