Hange/HanjixLevi

(ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! HERE WE ARE KIDDOS WE HAVE ANOTHER PRETTY LONG STORY I HOPE YALL ENJOY :*) 

(Oh and btw SPOILERS!) 

"Hello four eyes why are you in my office so late?"

Hange hummed as she grinned at the male, walking over to his desk as she placed a tray with two cups of tea on it. "Well, I thought, why not spending some time with the little man who can't sleep anyway!"

Levi rolled his eyes and growled softly "Great what a fucking wonderful idea annoy the short man while he's trying to do work yeah good idea"

"Come on, don't be so 'short' tempered." She smirked as she joked, and sat on the opposite side of his desk, humming.

Levi groaned "Say another pun and i'll throw you out my office" he grabbed a cup of tea and took a sip

Hange chuckled and took the other cup, taking a sip as well before she sighed, looking down at the hot liquid. "Don't be so grumpy, midget."

"Shut up shitty glasses whats the real reason you're here" he mumbled taking another sip sighing softly looking at her

"Hmmm...Guess you can say...I wanted to distract myself with something." She shrugged, placing her cup down.

"What's wrong...is it...his death" Levi sighed looking down at the cup

"......" The brunette looked at side, "Ah. This. I am over it already. Hey, by the way, do you even get enough sleep?" She quickly changed the topic.

"....Hange stop....you know everyone was hurt...just...don't change the topic we need to talk about this.." he mumbled

"..." But she remained quiet as she ducked her head, scratching her forehead as she thought. "...I don't know what I can say about it."

"...Hange i know you're hurting...and i just want to say...i'm here for you if you need to talk...it's just us and those brats now.."

"...I can't stop seeing it." She suddenly said as she covered her healthy eye, "...I can't stop seeing everyone's corpses...or how Moblit...It is even creeping me out how quiet this place suddenly is. Heh...Hehe, especially there are memories everywhere, which makes everything worse..." She chuckled quietly.

"Hange...just calm down...you and i are going to get through this..." Levi deeply sighed placing his cup down

"I know that. I am sorry, it is just...Heh, it is damaging the rest of my sanity, huh?" She chuckled quietly before she sighed, "...I know we have to get over it and move on...My apologies for acting so childish now."

Levi shook his head "It's alright...you're dealing with everyone's death in...Your own way..."

"...Are you alright...? I mean, it must be more difficult...after the decision you had to made. You sure have much more to deal with..."

Levi hung his head down taking a deep breath "....I'm fine as usual" He mumbled leaning back in his chair

"...Meh, I can tell you are not." The brunette muttered as she leaned back into her seat, "...Like you said, we all are hurt, Levi...you know I am here for you too..."

Levi pressed his lips together "...Hange i'm /fine/ unlike all of you i'll be fine" He snapped softly

"...Even Erwin would know that you are not. You are good at hiding everything, but not even the tough ones will be alright in this situation."

"Hange i said i'm fine!" Levi yelled then sunk into his chair pinching the bridge of his nose deeply sighing

Hange blinked a few times before she looked at side, sighing, "Geez, how stubborn you can be. You are not okay, Levi. I don't believe you."