Jean X Marco

(Been working on this for awhile, cause yea, i'm not even sorry for using Marco ;*) 

"M-Marco?..." Jean whimpered.

"Hey, Jean! ...Uh, are you - are you okay?"

Jean sat up from his bed looking at Marco in tears "I-I just h-had a bad dream..." he said quietly

"Hey, it's okay, you're safe now." Marco said, pulling him into a hug and softly stroking his hair. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

Jean gripped onto Marco shirt, as he sobbed into him. "Y-You died." he whispered.

"Hey, look at me." Marco tilted Jean's chin up gently. "I'm here, and I'm planning on staying, okay?" he said, wiping the tears from Jean's face.

Jean sniffled and nodded, still gripping onto him as he looked into Marco's eyes. "I-I'm having more and more dreams of you b-being dead"

"Come here," Marco said. He sat up, leaning back against the headboard, and pulled Jean onto his back so he was lying back against his chest. "Do you want to try and get some more sleep?"

Jean nodded "J-Just don't leave me...please" he grabbed Marco's hand holding it over him

Marco buried his face in Jean's hair, breathing deeply. "Never," he whispered.

Jean closed his eyes and held onto Marco's arms "I-I love you Marco" he whispered hesitantly

Marco smiled softly. "I love you too, Jean," he said, gently kissing the top of his head.

Jean smiled softly and took Marco's hand bringing it up to his lips and kissing it softly

Marco let out a quiet chuckle and moved his hands down to the hem of the t-shirt Jean was wearing. "Your face feels very hot, do you wanna take this off and cool down?"

He nodded and bit his lip softly "Y-Yeah" he said softly

"Arms up then," he hummed, and once Jean had complied, he pulled the shirt up and off. "There you go."

Jean smiled and hummed "T-Thanks Marco" he laid back into him closing his eyes again

Marco smiled and started absent-mindedly tracing gentle lines on Jean's tummy with his finger, breathing slowly.

Jean shivered slightly and smiled as he watched Marco's hand "My freckled savior" Jean whispered.

"Freckled, I'll take. Saviour, not so much," giggled Marco as his hand moved upwards to Jean's chest.

Jean chuckled softly and hummed "Mmm alright" he smiled as he continued to watch Marco's hand

The hand on the blond boy's chest traced lightly over his nipple before returning to his stomach, while Marco's other hand raised up to Jean's face and started to caress his cheek softly with his thumb.

Jean bit his lip and closed his eyes "M-Marco" he whispered as he began tracing shapes on Marco's thighs

"Shh," Marco whispered. His thumb moved from Jean's cheek to his lips, where he stroked them a couple of times before sliding a finger into the boy's mouth. "Just relax."

Jean blushed and hummed looking down at the fingers in his mouth as he blushed harder

Marco's finger danced around Jean's tongue as the freckled boy's other hand crept down to the waistband of the boxer briefs Jean was wearing. "I'll take care of you, little one."

Jean's eyes widen as he blushed harder as he softly sucked on Marco's fingers

Marco pushed one finger a little deeper into Jean's mouth as his other hand traced over the outline of Jean's cock through his underwear.