Hange x Levi

"Levi~, happy birthday " Hange yelled as she jumped at him from behind, grinning.

Levi glared back Hange and sighed. "Thank you Hange." Levi looked to side, huffing "What do you want, shitty glasses."

She held up a small present in front of his face, grinning, "It's

Christmas and your birthday, I have something for you, of course." She giggled.

Levi glared at her sighing. "You know i don't care for gifts Hange."

"Huuh? But, since you love tea that much, I collected for you, your favourite tea leaves, dear!" She huffed, raising a brow.

"Thank you.." He muttered.

She grinned at him, petting his back, "Happy Birthdaaaaaay- and Merry Christmas, dear!"

"Merry Christmas, you crazy woman." Levi hummed softly.

"I am not crazy, little man." She chuckled, placing her hands on her hips.

"Yes...Yes you are" Levi snorted.

She rolled her eyes and flicked his forehead, grinning. "Silly shorty."

Levi playfully hit her "Shut up shitty glasses."

"Never~." The brunette chuckled, nudging his arm back.

"I'll jump on your back if you don't"

"I woooon't." Her grin widens as she pokes him, giggling.

Levi got up from his bed, jumping onto Hange's back.

She held into his legs, laughing, "Silly Shorty~."

Levi ruffled her hair. "Shitty glasses." He placed his head on her shoulder.

She smiled and gently nudged her head against his head, "Want me to carry you to your office~?"

"Yes please~" He smiled faintly, wrapping his arms around her neck.

She started to head to his office, smiling warmly as she kicked open the door, walking over to his couch, "Here we are, Birthday boy~."

Levi hummed looking up at her. "Stay with me."

She raised a brow but sat beside him, "Alright."

Levi sighed putting his head on her shoulder.

She hesitates first before wrapping her arms around him, holding him close.

"Thank you Hange..."

"Hm? For what?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Being here for me..." He said softly.

She smiles and just placed a kiss on his forehead, "We are friends, of course."

"...Do you....love me?" Levi said quietly,

"..." She just looked away and remained silent, sighing. "...Levi i-"

He leaned up kissing her softly.

She forced herself not to return the kiss as she pulled away, biting the inside of her mouth as she did so, "Levi, it...Petra did love you, it feels like I am betraying my friend. It's better to ignore what I feel."

"Hange, I don't like or love her I love you..." He sigh deeply. "please don't ignore them...she's not here anymore...she wouldn't want me to be alone."

"...I am scared though, that these feelings would makes me weak. I just, don't want to have a lover, that dies soon or later." She gripped into her shirt, looking down.