First Day Back

*Tony's POV*
I woke up to the sound of my broken door being aggressively knocked on. "Wake up lazy ass!!" my dad obviously had a hangover, and he did not have time to deal with me this morning. I didn't want any trouble with him, so I quickly rolled out of bed and got dressed.

I looked through my closet, thinking about what would be appropriate for the first day of school. At first, I thought about a black sweatshirt with some skinny jeans and vans, but then I realized that I should keep is slightly classy. A flannel shirt with converse and black skinny jeans. A little better... Right?

I quickly changed and went downstairs for breakfast. I looked over at my dad. He was watching the news, well kind of. He had a pillow half on his face. He scared the living shit out of me when he suddenly yelled, "Tony get me some fucking Aspirin." I still was avoiding trouble, so I obeyed him, and soon after, he was driving me to school.

The ride to school was awkward. My dad was very focused on driving, so I decided that he wouldn't mind if I just listened to some music.

I put in my earbuds, and started playing a song off of my old buddy kellin's new album. I hadn't talked to him in a while, and I made a mental note to call him sometime soon, and ask him about his life.

We had been friends in middle school, but he decided to be homeschooled for all of high school while he focused on his band and music stuff.

At middle school, he would always make me laugh, and I would do something silly in return. He would comfort me when I came to school crying because of my dad, and I would give him really good tips and ideas for the guitar parts of his songs. I truly miss our old friendship, and I haven't had another friend since he left.

To be honest, I was fucking nervous. I was deeply hoping that Steve and Jacob weren't there. In fact, I was kind of hoping that they had died in some bar fight.

Before you say "Woah that's mean." I want you to know that these two assholes were the reason that I started selfharming, came home with broken ribs, and became depressed. They were true assholes and I really don't want to see them.

My dad dropped me off, and he still stayed silent. It worried me because I felt like he was angry at me. I hadn't said anything to anger him, so I just awkwardly left the car.

I made my way slowly to my locker. I placed my backpack at the top, and I had to lean into my locker to get this done. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain on my right side of my back. "Welcome back dipshit!" Jacob yelled as he walked with Steve down the hallway.

Great. School hasn't even started, and I've already gotten my locker slammed onto my back. This will be another fun year.