Explanation

*Tony's POV*

"Okay, none of this is what you think. I don't remember much, but we were hanging out and suddenly everything became black. Then I woke up alone in her house, and heard a weird voicemail. Ashley's friend invited her to come to the hospital to check up on babies or something; I don't know who's but I think they are both pregnant. Her friend invited her to check up too."

Mikes eyes scanned mine and he looked down at his hands as he played with a wristband.

I was nervous to find out what he had to say, but I was so thankful to see him look up and say,

"Well I guess I believe you, but I don't understand why you blacked out. Were you drinking? Did she knock you out? Did you just get tired?"

I quickly said, "Okay I was not drunk, I was wide awake, and this this Ashley we are talking about. Something isn't right here."

He smiled and said, "Yeah true. We should have known that this was a bad idea. We'll figure out what her plan is and we will take this bitch down."

I was so thankful to hear him say that, and I let out all the air I was holding in, and I hugged him.

"Thanks Mike I love you."

He pulled away and jokingly said, "Oh no you can't love your tutor." And smirked.

I giggled and pushed him gently saying, "Not just a tutor, I mean look at us."

"We are a cute couple."

I felt my cheeks get red and I quickly said to get rid of the cute awkwardness,

"Well babe, let's take down Ashley once and for all."