What Happened?

*Tony's POV*

I woke up, and I have no is where the fuck I am. My head is spinning, and I am very confused.

Suddenly, I heard the phone ring. I stumbled over to the home phone sitting in the kitchen, and by the time I got there, it was to voicemail. I heard,

"Hey Ashley!"

Right away I thought, "Of course. Ashley. This bitch is up to something."

The girl on the voicemail said, "This is Kayla and I was wondering if you and your boyfriend want to come with me and my boyfriend to the hospital. We scheduled to check up on how Leah is doing and if she is healthy. Call me when you are back!"

The voicemail ended, and I couldn't even process all of the thoughts racing through my head.

*Mikes POV*

I sat on the couch watching The Strain with Vic.

Vic said, "Can we please watch something else? I'm gonna have nightmares about this."

"Vic please stop complaining and go to your room and you can watch whatever the hell you want to watch in there."

"Mike you can't tell me what to do. I'm older than you, and all I asked was for you to simply change it to something less bloody and scary."

"I may be younger, but I will always win. This is my favorite show and it's literally give minutes from being over."

Vic rolled his brown eyes and reached over me to snatch the remote, and I didn't move fast enouph. I looked up to see some lame cartoon playing.

"VIC NO WHAT THE HELL!!"

I pinned his side into the arm of the couch, and attempted to pry the remote from his hands. He bit my shoulder, and I screamed in pain. He started to laugh, and just as I was about to slap him, I heard my phone call from the other room.

I jumped off the couch and said, you got lucky. As I walked away, I bent over to pick up my dad's dirty sock, and threw it at Vic's head.

I saw that it was Tony who was calling me. I quickly answered, and I said with a huge geeky smile,

"Aye! What's up my sexy turtle?"

Tony quietly replied, "Can you pick me up? I'm at Ashley's house. I would appreciate it."

I didn't know what to say, so I replied with a "umm sure okay I'll be there in a minute hold on."

"Okay thanks Mike."

He hung up. I thought, "Well what the fuck is Tony doing at Ashley's house still?"

I started shaking at the thoughts going through my head. At this point, I was staring at the wall, leaning on the counter.

"...Mike?"

I jumped and grabbed my chest.

"Oh my lord you made my heart skip a beat don't ever do that again," I said.

Vic asked from a distance to avoid smacks from his little brother, "what's wrong?"

"I need to pick Tony up from Ashley's house."

"I'll drive. I don't want you on the streets worried."

"Thanks bro"

We got in the car, and made our way to Ashley's house.

I got out, and Vic stayed to watch the car. As I walked toward the entrance, I heard the window roll down. I turned and Vic told me,

"There is a baseball bat in the back, ya know, if you see Ashley."

Nah, I don't want to scare Tony. I love him too much than to embarrass him by making him piss himself.

I knocked on the door, and it opened while I was still knocking. My adorable Tony was standing there with big eyes and said,

"Thank god you're here. I need to discuss some things with you."

I replied, "Actually, I feel like I need to ask you why you are spending the night at Ashley's house?"

"Okay we need to figure this out together Mike. I know as much as you and I'm as confused as you. Please don't assume things. Can I come to your house and talk?"

I simply nodded and walked with him to the car. What we need at this point is to talk. But there is no way that I'm going to talk about me and Tony's relationship around Vic. Vic can't handle anything nowadays. manchild.